💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So scared of Super Bowl

Nono

Featured Posts

Economy

I dont trust her and her team either but ud think even they would know to be exiting in superbowl

Plus NFL is highly involved in half-time show production. They wont allow total crap!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

How about we just stop making assumptions about what the performance will be like and just let her do her thing? Doing the SB halftime show is stressful enough without her own damn fans putting even more pressure on her :madge:

UnlikelyStan

We should just take things for what they are and enjoy them :D

Young, wild, American... Lookin' to be something

cryingrainbow

she's probably going to be shouting "i'm my father's daughter" and doing a haul of her vegetable garden while singing Jewels N' Drugs. lawl 

RocketNumberNine

She may ****ed up...she loves that.. But she's been rehearsing for a long time ıts for the big something.

I use to think about this but I cant anymore. All I know is if its a toned down Gaga show and she doesn't embrace her past personas and art and give a "SHOW" I'm going to have to retire I think. So whatever it is it will be.

13 hours ago, malazam said:

But her creative team already infected her mind so I don't matter if they're there o not :laughga:

ummmmm Why are we blaming her creative team? Issent Gaga the creative force? This gives me two thoughts.

1) Can we hold Gaga accountable for something like the lack of her creativity since Mid ARTPOP?

2) Mabey Gaga isent as creative as we thought? Perhaps L Ann G is the real creative behind what was Gaga? So even if Gaga is not the creative why does she keep people who clearly lack?

panosmonster

After VC John Wayne performance i'm suuure that she will put a great show! She lives for the Applause after all. She'll slay and be alright.

fashionoflove
15 hours ago, Nono said:

I will be so scared to watch the perfomance cuz many things are depending on it. I dont want our queen to do worse than Bey, madge :wtf: or even Katy. Super Bowl is to be or not to be at this point... Just imagine meltdowns if she sings ha biggest hits just on piano and does lil dancing and fireworks..... :eww:

but on the bright side she can surprise us, and give a good perfomance but I became scared of her surprises tbh... sometimes Im having my hopes so high and when she does something unexpected its like my best friend punched me in my head :rip:

dont know with Gagz anymore, one day she slays and Im like bald and second day shes soo :awkney: she snatches herself ?¿

I dont trust ha team, tbh I dont know if they can help ha prepare and everything :madge:

:crossed:

don't worry, it's gonna be like the VSFS. A lot of vocals, energy, choreography. Gaga will kill the super bowl. It's just that gaga's performances aren't very exciting anymore because million reasons is the second single and she's performing it everywhere and it's a ballad and what do you expect from it. Remember dope and the youtube awards performance? it's much worse than the new performances and the new performances aren't even bad. GAGA GOT THIS ****! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER LMAOOOO!!!

RocketNumberNine
1 hour ago, fashionoflove said:

don't worry, it's gonna be like the VSFS. A lot of vocals, energy, choreography. Gaga will kill the super bowl. It's just that gaga's performances aren't very exciting anymore because million reasons is the second single and she's performing it everywhere and it's a ballad and what do you expect from it. Remember dope and the youtube awards performance? it's much worse than the new performances and the new performances aren't even bad. GAGA GOT THIS ****! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER LMAOOOO!!!

VS ıs not the Best.... She needs the BEST.. she needs Most Creative Stage show...

18 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i guess she's not that stupid :poot:

imagine if she does a full 15 minute jazz performance :ladyhaha:

Anveeroy

I am not worried about set list. I am worried about visuals. What she will do? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gagadonna
20 hours ago, Nono said:

to do worse than Bey, madge :wtf: or even Katy

Madonna and even Katy gave pretty good performances. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived