💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

my straight sibs who love You and I, TEOG, Speechless called it boring tho..

but I'm pretty sure that if it'll become a hit they'll surely bandwagon.. they instantly loved A-YO and JOHN WAYNE so still "Take my Hand SLAY JOANNE"

Hmm, really? Do you like MR tho? Or did you influence them? :ladyhaha:
I can understand why they like TEOG more tho.

From what I've heard the GP really likes A-YO and Diamond Heart. I think A-YO is the only hit potential that's left, besides Million Reasons of course. Dancin' In Circles and John Wayne are the favorites in the pop music community, but I don't think the GP/radio will like it that much.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Hmm, really? Do you like MR tho? Or did you influence them? :ladyhaha:
I can understand why they like TEOG more tho.

From what I've heard the GP really likes A-YO and Diamond Heart. I think A-YO is the only hit potential that's left, besides Million Reasons of course. Dancin' In Circles and John Wayne are the favorites in the pop music community, but I don't think the GP/radio will like it that much.

I loved the heck out of MR, when it's release I was shouting like SIS BRO, listen gaga's got a beautiful new song and after the chorus they were like "it's boring she's over"

I do think ayo, john wayne and DIC are good single choices.. diamond heart is great but it's PI 2.0

GagaStan95
13 minutes ago, AURA said:

The GP does like MR, that's true. They don't like it enough to stream it more than a few times, though

Fake. Watch Spotify Italy. It has replay value. 

ezrajones

My hardcore Gaga friend (a straight girl) said she thinks Million Reasons is "plain" and "not a big deal" :nick:

Gaga

6 minutes ago, brizoda said:

What's the reason for MR being #10 on iTunes NZ ???

the only answer; talento.

42c8e34114.png

23 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

Fake. Watch Spotify Italy. It has replay value. 

For italians I guess? Lol

FRANZGA

I really think Gaga did have a good chance for a hit pre LG5 era.. the hype and the image repair is REAL.. then she did radio promos and deals but with the wrong single choice..

I love PI as an album track, nothing more nothing less and I believe it ruined her chance cause it's not just a comeback single material at all.. but whatever I'm still not giving up on gagz on serving us hits in the future..

FRANZGA

wait, Rockabye is inside Top 30 in US Itunes and Radio Top 40, is it really going to happen there?? I'm eggzoited

GagaStan95
16 minutes ago, AURA said:

For italians I guess? Lol

It's not like Italians have different taste of music of Germans or Russians. We are not talking about a country song (which style is very popular in US) not happening in Italy (which style of music is hated), MR is the most general song ever

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived