• Created
  • Last Reply
Sergey Lazarev

Singles[US]:

65 Lady GagaMillion Reasons

482 Lady GagaPerfect Illusion

637 Lady GagaPoker Face

1100 Lady GagaBad Romance

1175 Lady GagaJust Dance (feat. Colby O'Donis)

Albums[US]:

49 Lady GagaJoanne (Deluxe)

222 Lady GagaJoanne

What is strange that no other album is charting in Top 1500 for some strange reason.. Bad Romance in Top 1500 probably because of SB commercial with dancers, PF and JD floating as always.

The Only One!

ezrajones

Joanne is charting because it's 6.99 on iTunes not because it's reacting to promo or MR.

This also explains why no other albums are charting. When there is general "Gaga" promo The Fame and Cheek to Cheek chart.

Gaga

JustAnotherDay
6 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Joanne is charting because it's 6.99 on iTunes not because it's reacting to promo or MR.

This also explains why no other albums are charting. When there is general "Gaga" promo The Fame and Cheek to Cheek chart.

The standard edition is the only one discounted, the deluxe is rising on its own.

was NickARTPOP

Gaga Monster

I really wish she puts out a special edition with 2-3 pop songs on it. When I was watching the Super Bowl Half Time BTS it brought be back to the TFM, TF, and BTW era and I just really want the success, fame, and radio hits again with the dancing and choreography. Lets face it, Joanne has no hits on it. 

GGD Presidential Elections

DonnieDarko
19 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

I really wish she puts out a special edition with 2-3 pop songs on it. When I was watching the Super Bowl Half Time BTS it brought be back to the TFM, TF, and BTW era and I just really want the success, fame, and radio hits again with the dancing and choreography. Lets face it, Joanne has no hits on it. 

Phew; I'm so lucky that I'm able to appreciate her past success and current one without saying what I want her to be and what I think she needs and what I think Joanne is.

That Lady Gaga and this new Lady Gaga is still the same person and the sooner you move on the better unless you want to be stuck in the past. The smash hits, the hype is never comin back unless she wants to, not you or any other fan. I'm fairly sure she's aware what she has to do to get a hit and she's so clearly over it. 

Joanne is not about smash hits and she's done the album the way she wanted. It is selling good, that is a nice addition to the albums quality which is better than at least two of her previous solo albums imo.

Gaga Monster
13 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Phew; I'm so lucky that I'm able to appreciate her past success and current one without saying what I want her to be and what I think she needs and what I think Joanne is.

That Lady Gaga and this new Lady Gaga is still the same person and the sooner you move on the better unless you want to be stuck in the past. The smash hits, the hype is never comin back unless she wants to, not you or any other fan. I'm fairly sure she's aware what she has to do to get a hit and she's so clearly over it. 

Joanne is not about smash hits and she's done the album the way she wanted. It is selling good, that is a nice addition to the albums quality which is better than at least two of her previous solo albums imo.

I agree with what you're saying but I just miss it sometimes. I love Joanne but wouldn't mind if she snuck 2-3 hit singles in it so the tour could be bigger and have better production and so I could hear her on the radio a lot again.

GGD Presidential Elections

47 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

What promo? :oprah:

GagaStan95
1 hour ago, Gypsy Life said:

MR was added to another big Italian playlist (Il Caffè del Buongiorno! - 108k followers)

It's the 2nd biggest playlist after Hot Hits, I think? ( @GagaStan95)

Omg yas! Everybody uses that playlist during morning trips! Love it.. Other playlists? And since when It was added? 

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, GagaStan95 said:

Omg yas! Everybody uses that playlist during morning trips! Love it.. Other playlists? And since when It was added? 

it was added today (18)

GagaStan95
Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

it was added today (18)

Oh so the increase will be the day after tomorrow

GagaStan95

Definitely top10 next week.

PI was #5 with 300K streams and about 4K sales.

MR will snatch 310K+ more streams ad about 2.5K sales i think 

GagaMyBlood95
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

Agreed, it really brought some old feelings when I saw BR choreo and everything. But it is SO CLEAR at this point that Gaga is well aware that she is commercially not even nearly as successful as she was. And I think she is loving it lol

Lets be real - if she wants to, she can have a hit single, just release a Red One song, or do a collaboration with Dr. Luke, or sing a duet with Rihanna and bam. But she DOESN'T want to do it. She just doesn't. And I can't blame her for that, even though I would like her to do it tbh (maybe not that extreme, but something similar)

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived