Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Gaga is much more successful than Britney and Madonna right now, comparing them is laughable 

Though I agree with this we also need to understand that Gaga is 8 years into her career. Britney is at like what? 18 years and Madonna 33 years? She SHOULD be bigger then them.

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnotherDay
Just now, Albertodift said:

Though I agree with this we also need to understand that Gaga is 8 years into her career. Britney is at like what? 18 years and Madonna 33 years? She SHOULD be bigger then them.

And she is, so I see no problem. 

was NickARTPOP

1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

She made a pop-rock album, of course it'll be hard to get hits this era. But don't write off the rest of her career, that is ridiculous 

It is not that I am writing her off for hit songs. It is ust that I am trying to be realistic. 

Based on all the evidence it seems Gaga will not have a hit single again. Which again is NOT a bad thing since she has album success and since she does not seem to care for hit singles herself so we should not focus on singles success either.

1 minute ago, LittleMichael said:

I know what you mean and I love Gaga's songs and I enjoy her music, but I like seeing that the world is appreciating her albums too... for this reason I follow charts and stats and I've learnt that nothing is impossible, believe me... :derpga: I don't demand a great success, but I think Gaga can create other top 20 songs and can be appreciated for her talent with the time :sis:

She will 100% get another top 20 song in the futur of course! I even think she can have a top 10 for one week or something again! your predictions are realistic predictions and I like that. :hug:

I think I was mostly talking to the people who are like constantly thinking LG6 will somehow have smash hits. Everything is pointing at that not happening anytime.

4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

And she is, so I see no problem. 

Did I dispute that she is smaller then Madonna and Britney?

I see no problem with that either lol

ArtGagaPop

Gaga is still one off the most succesful female artists out there the, only low point atm for her is singles and streaming, something that's mostly radios fault. we don't know abou the tour yet but thanks to the superbowl i also think that will do great. 

JustAnotherDay
Just now, Albertodift said:

It is not that I am writing her off for hit songs. It is ust that I am trying to be realistic. 

Based on all the evidence it seems Gaga will not have a hit single again. Which again is NOT a bad thing since she has album success and since she does not seem to care for hit singles herself so we should not focus on singles success either

Your evidence is biased though, of course it won't look like she'll have a hit if you're looking at Joanne. I think it is very likely and possible that if Gaga returns in a couple of years with an electropop single, she can get a smash hit. 

was NickARTPOP

3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Your evidence is biased though, of course it won't look like she'll have a hit if you're looking at Joanne. I think it is very likely and possible that if Gaga returns in a couple of years with an electropop single, she can get a smash hit. 

But if you do not have hits for a very long time, are older (radio is ageist) and not a very strong streaming force then how can you have a hit? even with a slayful electro track?

I'm not saying she will not make the type of music that is commercially viable or popular. I am saying the radio will be even more hesistent to play her stuff then they are now...outer forces will be the reason for no more hit singles. Not Gaga herself really.

Will the youth and radio give her a chance again at 34 years old with years of not having hit songs? This has not happened before..and when it has it has happened a very long time ago when radio was still willing to play older popstars music if they delivered a hit track.

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

gaga can have another #1 if she really wants it 

tbh if MR was lead along with radio deal and maybe a vma peformance or something to debut it with she could already have one. Radio was ready to spin her like crazy but PI got terrible feedback form the gp unlike MR that had positive feedback everytime it was peformed somewhere. 

Americano
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Gaga is still one off the most succesful female artists out there the, only low point atm for her is singles and streaming, something that's mostly radios fault. we don't know abou the tour yet but thanks to the superbowl i also think that will do great. 

The funny thing is if MR takes off after SBHS on radio, people will create threads saying how Joanne is her biggest success since BTW. Get ready for the cringeworthy bandwagoning on turbo.

ArtGagaPop
13 minutes ago, Americano said:

MR debut #5 on hit predictor for radio, still #1 with research. Promising.

what's that?

27 minutes ago, Americano said:

She wasn't added by KIIS LA, AMP LA, AMP Boston, or B96 Chicago. :madge:

They're probably not adding it cause radios arent spinning it :neyde: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived