đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

ezrajones
Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

She start gaining +0.1 daily on HAC. Just drop on POP but not so much, There're still positive update for the last 4 days . And her streaming is getting better ( not much ) . 

Most streaming points seem to come from Youtube where she's done nothing but worse each week. Spotify is ok but not enough to help her streaming points. iTunes sales are steady and that's it.

Gaga

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAISTHEBESTYA
Just now, ezrajones said:

Most streaming points seem to come from Youtube where she's done nothing but worse each week. Spotify is ok but not enough to help her streaming points. iTunes sales are steady and that's it.

Well that's good for me since everything boycotted Gaga.

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

10 hours ago, Sergey Lazarev said:

If she performs MR at SB and it still does not take off, I'll laugh at you for running out of excuses why it's underperforming and don't bring radio, because SB is literally biggest expose you can get on planet earth, not to mention coverage worlwide after the show.

That is not fair. Without radio nothing can make a song a hit. Not even a 100M audience tv performance like the SB.

10 hours ago, LittleMichael said:

US iTunes Stats + Sales Estimates for this week

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons   11k   (+9%)

How much is the sales total for MR so far in the US?

10 hours ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Rihanna's fourth "ANTI" single rises to a new peak on the Billboard Hot 100: #17 in its 14th week. Sold 505k copies in the US as of Jan 19.

- No Music Video

- No Promo

- Performed once at the Billboard Music Awards.

:giveup:

The power of radio...

8 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Also, the fact the Love on the Brain is blowing up on radio lowkey prooves that radio or the GP don't mind "screechy" vocals, they just HATE Gaga. :neyde:

Rihanna's screeching is muffled. Gaga's is rather sharp and raw. Maybe the GP does not like that...i'm not sure.

8 hours ago, Americano said:

its one thing to peak as an artist commercially, its another thing to collapse into having no radio power and dramatically falling sales within a few years. just bein real. we all love gaga but some of us dont sugarcoat her decline

This is true unfortunately.

8 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

22k Sales for Joanne in France 

a reminder that cheek to cheek's last update was 40k

This is actually pretty good. If she gets a hit in france with her 3rd or 4th single it could end up selling around 40k

7 hours ago, Americano said:

The Pepsi campaign is truly awful for the halftime show. It seems like they scrambled to get things for Gaga/she wasn't the first choice :air:

Meanwhile, Beyonce's promo was amazing:

beyoncepepsi600.jpg

Pepsi+Super+Bowl+XLVII+Halftime+Show+Pre

BeyonceWM190371216.jpg

PepsiAd02.jpg

bey-promo.jpg

This is wonderful. Wish we had a bit of this. I know Bey got paid by pepsi but I honestly wish Gaga or her team pushed to do some nice pepsi themed photoshoots for her fans.  

5 hours ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Feels like the superbowl is literally her last chance to make some coins off of Joanne.

Not when the tour is coming. She will at least have a similar gross to the ARTPOP tour (which was around 90M I think).

Supersonic
7 hours ago, Americano said:

The Pepsi campaign is truly awful for the halftime show. It seems like they scrambled to get things for Gaga/she wasn't the first choice :air:

Meanwhile, Beyonce's promo was amazing:

beyoncepepsi600.jpg

Pepsi+Super+Bowl+XLVII+Halftime+Show+Pre

BeyonceWM190371216.jpg

PepsiAd02.jpg

bey-promo.jpg

Tbh Beyoncé also had a decade long history of endorsing Pepsi.

Americano
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

Tbh Beyoncé also had a decade long history of endorsing Pepsi.

And Gaga couldn't have endorsed them? lol. Everyone acting like getting a branding deal isn't an option.

Gypsy Life
20 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

We might as well wait until after the Super Bowl for it's final charting week. Sales are steady but radio slowly decreasing and streaming dropped like a rock just like every other week. Getting even 36 next week will be a massive struggle for her. 

Radio isn't slowly decreasing yet. Today's update is its peak in overall audience.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Americano said:

And Gaga couldn't have endorsed them? lol. Everyone acting like getting a branding deal isn't an option.

That's not what I said. I tried to imply that Pepsi might have been more... generous with promo because Beyoncé has represented the brand very well for several years in the past, while Gaga... has had no previous association with Pepsi whatsoever.

Americano
5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That's not what I said. I tried to imply that Pepsi might have been more... generous with promo because Beyoncé has represented the brand very well for several years in the past, while Gaga... has had no previous association with Pepsi whatsoever.

She had a new deal with Pepsi when going into SB which Gaga should've offered to do.. The Bud Light one was weird and forced. At least pepsi would've been more natural 

2 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

iTunes Canada

38. Million Reasons (+4 ) 

tumblr_mdw7xrIoZE1r0d72do1_250.gif

GAGAISTHEBESTYA
18 minutes ago, Fish said:

tumblr_mdw7xrIoZE1r0d72do1_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

7edc126c78ab0d57d4fcd66321c19401.jpg

iTunes US

66. Million Reasons (-4 )

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

iTunes US

66. Million Reasons (-4 )

"10. The good news is, once you’ve hit the bottom you know you can’t possibly go any lower and you realise the bottom is actually a great springboard from which to push yourself up to the surface way from the darkness and back into the light."

- https://dailygreatness.co/blogs/be-your-own-guru/52291205-12-reasons-why-hitting-rock-bottom-is-the-best-thing-that-can-ever-happen-to-you

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived