Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

society

Youtuber kicked off Delta airplane. Update on Page 21.

Featured Posts

lego

This is Delta (and those in the back waving): 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Eighteen

i'm thinking someone probably complained, saying some **** like this guy there has a phone bomb speaking arabic. people--you disappointment me continually.

Pablo

I don't know why Delta would kick them off. We need more details.

Don't visit my profile

lego

Also related to airlines and racial profiling 

'Muslim' meals could be used to profile passengers, airline tells authorities 

'For example, if they order a Muslim or kosher or vegetarian meal, you already start to know a little bit about that person'

- Marina Ripa-Braescu, Swiss International Air Lines

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/use-muslim-meal-choices-screen-passengers-airlines-advise-border-agencies-162557171

RadioIsOurs

I hope this isn't staged (or perhaps the opposite of that for the sake of humanity) like the last time...

Spoiler

prob not because there were so many people watching...

Perhaps he should never stage social experiments again before real sh!t like that actually happens to him...

20GAYTEEN better cum thru

lego
53 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

im gunna learn arabic and book a ticket so i can get myself some $$$ in a court case :whitney: 

Or simply do some math

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/05/07/passenger_delays_flight_after_mistaking_professor_s_math_equations_for_terrorist.html?client=safari

RadioIsOurs
3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

youtuber? mess :rip: 

They couldn't have picked a better type of person to mess with :rip:

River

And this is why I speak only in English during flights.. I know I speak Hebrew but it's not that different than Arabic, same sounds and same hysterical faces from people.. it's just scary not to be a white American/European right now.. at any moment someone can treat you like ****..

Well and very often I say Yalla and other Arabic words lol it's really part of me and my Iraqi origins that I love to show up lol

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

lego
5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

youtuber? mess :rip: 

I don't get it? That's what he is known for. 

lego
19 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I hope this isn't staged (or perhaps the opposite of that for the sake of humanity) like the last time...

Hide contents

prob not because there were so many people watching...

Perhaps he should never stage social experiments again before real sh!t like that actually happens to him...

This was on periscope live streaming, people waving see ya/bye obviously knew he was being kicked out for no serious reason, Delta just now started addressing issue on Twitter. 

Are you suggesting he deserved this? 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, lego said:

This was on periscope live streaming, people waving see ya/bye obviously knew he was being kicked out for no serious reason, Delta just now started addressing issue on Twitter. 

Are you suggesting he deserved this? 

Well I just came across some conspiracy theory on twitter. I mean he doesn't deserve it, obviously...

However, it's kinda like a death wish if you try to stage yourself being discriminated imo... Like we kinda live in a society where now every single type of people wants to victimise themselves, when there are people out there who are legitimately being discriminated for who they are.