Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nile Rodgers re-recorded 'I Want Your Love' with Gaga for Chic album

monketsharona

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@FlopSlurper

This will be the death of me :diane: I don't know if you know, but I ****ing love disco music and I think I mentioned it a million times :giveup:

@jujubae @Saeed and I were talking about their collab last night and were wondering whether it'll still be released or not :diane: I hope they are going to release another song together and not only IWYL

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

GUYS GUYS IM HERE TO PREVENT A MELTDOWN

the caption is "rerecording I Want Your Love"

that means the first time she did it... as in the one in the commercial.

this picture was took on April 2016 at Village Studio, the song for the commercial was released in September 2015

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

this picture was took on April 2016 at Village Studio, the song for the commercial was released in September 2015

what if the picture is taken back when they first recorded it but he posted it late :oprah: 

monketsharona
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

yaas

hope she goes that direction for LG6

Hell yeah I would love it ! Actually I would love the original LG5 to be released as LG6 :yay:

I mean Nile Rodgers + Giorgio Moroder + RedOne + DJWS  = Good music and bops created for sure. 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Buying all these albums with Gaga features is such an exciting and new thing for monsters haha 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

monketsharona
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

what if the picture is taken back when they first recorded it but he posted it late :oprah: 

Because Nile confirmed on the same day Gaga is on the album. And if I remember well Gaga was seen going and leaving Village Studio in the moments Nile posted the pic ;)  

monketsharona
Just now, djBuffoon said:

So will this be the audio from the Tom Ford spot? :oprah: 

Or will this be a cover of the cover? :oprah: 

She remade it

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I mean Nile Rodgers + Giorgio Moroder + RedOne + DJWS  = Good music and bops created for sure. 

Add Stuart Price in those and you have the best pop album of the millennium :cryga:

Archived