Monsterious

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Lynch said:

Don't come for me

i confess I am lost in the age of the social  :gaycat:

Hide contents

:poot:

I'm just playing :ladyhaha: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

This list is so bad though :giveup:

Don't Hurt Yourself by Bey as a sex song :emma:

Actually it reeeeally is that funkish groove.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Thomas P

Lol though this list kind of sucks. Out of all Lemonade tracks, Don't Hurt Yourself is the one you thought was sexiest? 

And why is Work From Home number 1, and why is KISS It Betrer not at number 1, where it deserves to be. Sexiest song of the century.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Just now, Thomas P said:

Lol though this list kind of sucks. Out of all Lemonade tracks, Don't Hurt Yourself is the one you thought was sexiest? 

Maybe they have a furious woman screaming how she will **** all their **** up fetish :poot: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

The Child

Um many songs on that list aren't what I would consider sexy songs but they are so right about this:

03. BRITNEY SPEARS FT. TINASHE - “SLUMBER PARTY”
Britney Spears is no stranger to songs about sex. Since begging for another hit while dressed as a Catholic schoolgirl to slaving away for her lover and dancing with a python, Spears knows how to mix raw sexuality with infectious hooks. In the latest single from her new album, Glory, she tackles a new troupe: bisexuality. “Cause we got them candles hanging / Hanging from the ceiling low / We use our bodies to make our own videos / Put on our music that makes us go ****ing crazy, oh / Like a slumber party.” While the lyrics are notably unisex, it’s Tinashe’s assist in the radio remix that allows the song to confront sexuality more pointedly. With Tinashe, “Slumber Party” became a delightful, suggestively same-sex romp about the lost art of spending a night in with a friend—or two or three. We don’t judge here.

Amen to Playboy! :golfclap:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeanWinchester
Just now, Andrew2512 said:

What ?!

it's a joke/reference on how Gaga's team switches singles depending on what is selling/charting more at the moment

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived