💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: I want this to be about my life and not just visuals @MillionReasons

Noah X

Featured Posts

Fame IV
27 minutes ago, Patella said:

why hide? everybody has right to their own opinion...this was the first time I have even commented on youtube page about her video because it was the first time I was disappointed in gagas video, and I dont think I was the only one...the video has no chemistry and is inconclusive, simply bad...she tried to make it personal but idea and execution are two different things, the latter lacked from storytelling through direction to cutting...she tried but it didnt take at least not for me, which is sad cause MR is the best song on Joanne and Imma fight everyone who tries to defy it

Actually I like the video's execution. It's minimalistic and straightforward

A Star is Born ⭐

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
2 hours ago, Mona Vanderwaal said:

I'm sorry Gaga, but no.

The video is as deep as a puddle of water. You've already told this same vague story about being "broken" and then your friends come to fix you in the GUY video. And that video wasn't a tacky cringefest.

Sometimes you lose. Accept it and learn from it. What can you do next time to avoid that? Ask for a professional film maker.

Listen up newbie: your opinion isn't an universal truth. The vĂ­deo is deep by the simple fact it's about her life, her struggles. Who are you to deny that?

A Star is Born ⭐

Mona Vanderwaal
2 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

Listen up newbie: your opinion isn't an universal truth. The vĂ­deo is deep by the simple fact it's about her life, her struggles. Who are you to deny that?

No need to be so patronizing, oldie. 

The fact that the video is about a personal subject doesn't immediately make it good. 

Giorno Giovanna
14 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

She can still make great videos about her life. Lana Del Rey does that. MR is poor.

in which aspects does Lana Del Rey do it better or different though?

ă“ăźă‚žăƒ§ăƒ«ăƒŽă‚žăƒ§ăƒŽă‚ĄăƒłăƒŠć€ąăŒă‚ă‚‹

PopThatArt

Isn't that nice. This is great that she feels comfortable to be personal like this, I always have enjoyed the more in depth personal moments she shares with us at her shows, especially at the Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball, how emotional and open she was, it's great, but to think she can't have visuals and be personal at the same time is kind of, well, I don't know, I don't want to say silly thinking, but it is kind of silly, but it's her prerogative, we're the audience, if we don't like it, we can look somewhere else, but I will be tuning in, I'm open to a different facet to Lady Gaga and to Stefani, the person, not the pop star or artist. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, Mona Vanderwaal said:

No need to be so patronizing, oldie. 

The fact that the video is about a personal subject doesn't immediately make it good. 

And the fact that Joanne isn't a typical pop album full of crap and electronic baloney and full of recycled dance beats like everyone else is doing DOES NOT make IT a bad album. 

Go see A Star is Born

1 hour ago, ToughHooker said:

in which aspects does Lana Del Rey do it better or different though?

Now sis...you don't have to like LDR to admit she puts out incredible videos that tell a story about her life and still includes hidden meanings and artistic expression. The cinematography, the visuals, the narrating, it's incredible.

Her videos for the most part are always worth the wait.

Mona Vanderwaal
22 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

And the fact that Joanne isn't a typical pop album full of crap and electronic baloney and full of recycled dance beats like everyone else is doing DOES NOT make IT a bad album. 

I agree. Joanne is a great album.

This video is trash, though. 

That J
15 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I still think her other videos have much more deeper, layered meanings

Nothing says deep like climbing out of a pool or falling off a balcony.  lol 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

Nothing says deep like climbing out of a pool or falling off a balcony.  lol 

Yes actually. Gaga's meteoric rise from the unseen depths and into a house that has parties, games, fame--what Gaga wanted for that album and for her life. Falling off a balcony?? Are you seriously coming after Paparazzi? Her first known video with an elaborate viral plot??

Frank-Underwood-Closing-Door-House-of-Ca

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

jesuskitty

lady gaga no offence to u but the video completely seemed uninspired to me. it looks like a highschool video project. plus, why can't u invite your ACTUAL sister to be in the vid? adding her in the video would actually make it sorta cute tbh.

gagzus

y'all are STILL crying over this damn video? She literally doesn't even listen or care about y'all so what do y'all expect her to do? quick release another music video where she's twerking in a f*cking field screaming the lyrics as dancers play guitars around her :rip: get a grip.

I also admire what she's doing, she's doing what she's always done- making videos about her life ala MTN & GUY just without all the excess, PI was about her fans and love life being an illusion and this is about after her team abandoned her etc and her friends/family lifted her up. It's not HARD to understand that :rip:

jesuskitty
15 hours ago, Nino said:

You all did this to her and I'm deeply ashamed.

sweetheart, truth hurts & honesty is brutal. this is what she gets for giving a half-assed video. she should've seen all of this coming. 

Archived