💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's tour rockets in with $30 MILLION in first 8 Shows

Americano

Featured Posts

JoseLittleMonster

LEGENDARY! this tour is going to slay everything! :clap: EPIC SHOW, she deserves it

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

I was not surprised tbh...

:troll::cryga: :Gaga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

AndreLovesU

Katy Perry earned $50 million with 98 shows.

50,000,000 / 98 = $510,204

So each show earned about half a million dollars.

Lady Gaga earned $30 million with 9 shows.

30,000,000 / 9 = $3,333,333

So each Lady Gaga show earned about 3 million dollars

YOUR FAVES COULD NEVA

I agree with your final sentence, but remember that Katy performed in really smaller arenas and not in stadiums.

TsingFung

:Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga:

:Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga: :Gaga:

I agree with your final sentence, but remember that Katy performed in really smaller arenas and not in stadiums.

She performs in small stadiums cause she has to perform in small stadiums.

That's freaking exciting. 300 for 110 shows, isn't bad. I thought the count went up to 130 shows, though. I wish she would cross the 200 show mark for this tour. I think if she really pushes, she could turn this tour into THE Highest grossing tour, ever.

MonsterMarty

It's fairly impossible to predict what kind of final gross this tour will have (though it will all but surely make over 300 million) but keep in mind they had to build two entire castles and move them around the world in three 747's and 20 articulated trucks. The tour is easily still in super-debt and knowing GaGa either midway through Europe or just after it she'll surely change it up... But at least the merch stands will pocket GaGa a higher percent of their sales and are probably selling like mad at most shows!

gagaismywhore

So proud of her!

I wanna see her beat Madonna's record tbh :nacho:

GagaSkeletonWay

:dead: OH MY GAGA!

It's so, so amazing! Congrats Gaga! :clap:

So proud of her!

I wanna see her beat Madonna's record tbh :nacho:

Fizzy

The Reason Why Other Tours Like Madonna or U2 had grossed more than gaga with less shows wa the people that came.. they had more average attendance.... umm if gaga excludes like asia with small capacity and plays in big arena and stadiums.. she can beat this U 2 Shu 2!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_concert_tours

check ya selves..

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

StrawberryBlond

Absolutely astonishing. Can you imagine how much the MB would have grossed, if she'd done stadiums (and especially considering she did 200 dates and this was when she still had the general public on her side)? I bet her team were kicking themselves that they didn't try for stadiums earlier, then she could be a bit higher up the highest grossing tour lists. If by the end of the tour, it really does gross over 300 million, it'll suck to be a Gaga hater. If it grosses more than Madonna's upcoming tour (unlikely but still possible), Gaga will have returned to her head b---h status again. I dare anyone to say that BTW was a flop album after this tour, when its grossed even more than the MB with half the amount of dates.

MANiCURE1295

She performs in small stadiums cause she has to perform in small stadiums.

:tea:

Archived