Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's tour rockets in with $30 MILLION in first 8 Shows

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I used calculations from ATRL.

$300 million is actually being a bit conservative, based on her selling patterns so far. We'll see.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nagini

Yes I know album sales have decreased due to illegal downloading. I was just saying that she probably won't surpass Madonna's album sales because of it. Not trying to start a stan war ;_;

TheMadridHash

No. Keep in mind she has a higher ratio of stadiums to arenas in Asia versus what she will have in the US/Europe.

You are wrong, her ratio os stadiums to arenas is bigger in Europe than in asia

Asia: 3 stadium shows (minus Indonesia tbh)

Europe: (2 london shows, 2 france shows, Ireland show, Rumania, Bulgaria, denmark, and i think there's another, BESIDES 3 OPEN GROUNDS SHOWS)

Us: NONE STADIUMS, i think

Americano

You are wrong, her ratio os stadiums to arenas is bigger in Europe than in asia

Asia: 3 stadium shows (minus Indonesia tbh)

Europe: (2 london shows, 2 france shows, Ireland show, Rumania, Bulgaria, denmark, and i think there's another, BESIDES 3 OPEN GROUNDS SHOWS)

Us: NONE STADIUMS, i think

Yeah but the capacities in some of the Euro stadiums are hardly "huge."

I'm not ARGUING this with you. Why would I want her to gross less money?

Galactic Mess

Tour wise- yes. But Madonna only had 85 dates. So I would still presume that she has the highest grossing tour for a solo artist.

However, I don't think Gaga will beat Madonna's sale records. 7 out of 12 albums sold more than 10 million+ copies. Madonna had two '21's! :deadbanana:

Yeah, I'm not really hoping Gaga to beat her album sales-wise... but singles and tour-wise, it's perfectly possible - as long as she keeps musically relevant for like, 15-20 years.

TheMadridHash

Yeah but the capacities in some of the Euro stadiums are hardly "huge."

I'm not ARGUING this with you. Why would I want her to gross less money?

i'm not arguing, i was just pointing out your lil calculation mistake, besides i never mentioned any ither artist(not trying to pull a stan war in any case scenario)

There are 8 European stadium shows(plus 3 open grounds) out of 30 dates(aprox)

there are 2 Stadius shows in Asia out of 16 dates

the numbers are there

Besides ALL of the latin american shows will be stadiums so add some fuel to the tank, this tour i would say is in the 290-330M range

Galactic Mess

I used calculations from ATRL.

$300 million is actually being a bit conservative, based on her selling patterns so far. We'll see.

I hope she surpasses it :excited2:

So... if those figures turn out to be real, in which position will she be in the highest grossing tours' ranking?

Americano

I hope she surpasses it :excited2:

So... if those figures turn out to be real, in which position will she be in the highest grossing tours' ranking?

Top 10.

6-8 range.

Alijandro

Controversial statement, but as long as gaga is still touring to express her music to her fans, instead of making music just to tour and make money, she will never top Madonna or U2 :tea:

Which isn't a bad thing, she could quite easily tour for 2 years, only doing stadiums in the biggest centers and bypassing a lot of her fans, but she is actually still an artist who is looking forward to releasing more music. Either way, for a 1 year tour these numbers are going to be astronomical!!

Americano

Controversial statement, but as long as gaga is still touring to express her music to her fans, instead of making music just to tour and make money, she will never top Madonna or U2 :tea:

What does that even mean? (genuinely confused)

TheMadridHash

Which isn't a bad thing, she could quite easily tour for 2 years, only doing stadiums in the biggest centers and bypassing a lot of her fans, but she is actually still an artist who is looking forward to releasing more music. Either way, for a 1 year tour these numbers are going to be astronomical!!

is anyone ever going to top U2 numbers and capacity pull "okay" shows and still fill stadiumsn with over 100,000 people, i don't think that's posible for any pop artist

The Power of Rock baby!

Galactic Mess

Top 10.

6-8 range.

Omg this is so great :cry:

Can you imagine that list in her 6th or 7th tour?She'll be all over the top 10 lol.

Archived