Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Every next video this era will be a continuation of the previous one

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Cailleach
3 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

Another scene is gaga dancing alone in the desert happily to the music.

Seems too close to PI :sure:

That's not very born this way of you

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KleinGa
On 12/15/2016 at 5:38 AM, Dutch said:

She wanted to escape Lady Gaga/broke up with Taylor = Perfect Illusion video
Her Giorgo Girls + family brought her back/gave her a reason to stay = Million Reasons video
She's filming a video in the studio = Million Reasons video
Gaga is back and we get the video she was filming in the MR video = A-YO video

Apple Commerical = A-YO video :poot:

Why are talentless people here talking **** about Gaga just toning dpwn her creativity? The same people's hypocrisy wants Gaga to rest and are concerned about her.

My God! Even though theoretically she doesn't want to do this and wants to quit showbiz, at least she still tries to please us. It's not a matter of opinion but freaking hypocrisy.

Talentless monsters here's only talent is putting filters in their instagram. #art

Everyone needs to chill. Dhe's creating legit videos that the world could see. You monsters only create snapchat with less than 50 followers (and they don't care about your life).

Let Gaga cry at her rosary and let andy warhol eat his freaking Burger King Whoper. Look it up "art enthusiast monsters".

Unstan her. She doesn't care. But be sure you people don't come back. People like you are toxic and are the reason why Gaga is depressed. She thought those who loved her will stick with her. But all of them only wants her for being gaga.

Ya'll are no different to her former manager.

Irrelevant
12 hours ago, Cailleach said:

Seems too close to PI :sure:

well, happier. 

Ok maybe on the grass on her back lawn

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Tellerphone
On 12/14/2016 at 11:38 PM, PaperIz said:

What is wrong with you guys? Yall are so fkd up. Let Gaga do her thing smh. So excited for this.

But Letting Gaga "do her thing" is exactly what's ruining her career. 

She's in dire need of a team that have a backbone and can tell her when something isn't working or needs more work instead of putting out these half-assed videos and repetitive interviews.

Monsters are jumping ship in case people haven't noticed.

A lot of us are concerned about the state of what was once a flourishing  career, and rightfully so.

Glad that some of you enjoy the videos but you must realize you're in the minority.

ryhanna
3 minutes ago, Tellerphone said:

She's in dire need of a team that have a backbone and can tell her when something isn't working or needs more work instead of putting out these half-assed videos and repetitive interviews.

A lot of us are concerned about the state of what was once a flourishing  career, and rightfully so.

Glad that some of you enjoy the videos but you must realize you're in the minority.

And being in the majority doesn't validate that opinion any more than those who like them. I happen to think her team is fine and she doesn't need anyone to tell her to stop doing what she's doing, because there's absolutely nothing wrong with what she's doing.

It's nice that you're concerned, but really now...

Hope she posted video of the guy dancing to A-YO to be funny/cute. Don't want or need A-YO as the 3rd or 4th single. :madge:

Though I'd be fine if she just released the video as the 3rd part of the Joanne saga.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

PaperIz
2 hours ago, Tellerphone said:

Yall are so dramatic lmao

DeanWinchester
On 2016-12-14 at 4:27 PM, Bio said:

I'm sorry but I'm sick of Gaga inventing things along the way instead of fully conceptualizing an era. That's why Lemonade works. It had a full concept from the beginning. Gaga seems to always make up stuff as she goes and in the end they all become her famous betrayals.

I understand what you mean but sometimes, an idea loses flavor with the artist along the way. It's not bad per se but if it happens too often, then it becomes problematic

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Galagala

Pathetic gaga

Where is gaga? What changes her mind ? The video, the songs, the style…………u don't need to be crazy,but u can make them classic and amazing.  

MR's video is ………………the worst video from gaga.  

Beyonce ,Adele,Rihanna,KatyPerry,TaylorSwift------these are real queens forever because they know how to manage themselves and develop their careers. 

Wake up!!!!! LG6 will be another chance😅😅😅😅😅

My Dream Storyline:

Single #3

John Wayne - gets out of the studio and ridin on her Horse through LA, like she did in real. Choreo on the street, etc. (shows her rebel inside)

Single #4

Dancin in Circles - Arrives Home all alone and pleasuring herself - maybe get caught by paparazzi/media (shows how her privacy is affected by fame)

SIngle #5

Angel Down /Joanne - Upset about media, world and gets into the backyard to think about life, lying in grass, starts back at perfect illusion/wakes up from the desert... (the whole music videos were an illusion)

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, AlotofApollo said:

My Dream Storyline:

Single #3

John Wayne - gets out of the studio and ridin on her Horse through LA, like she did in real. Choreo on the street, etc. (shows her rebel inside)

Single #4

Dancin in Circles - Arrives Home all alone and pleasuring herself - maybe get caught by paparazzi/media (shows how her privacy is affected by fame)

SIngle #5

Angel Down /Joanne - Upset about media, world and gets into the backyard to think about life, lying in grass, starts back at perfect illusion/wakes up from the desert... (the whole music videos were an illusion)

i dont think interscope would waste their time and money on 5 singles :toofunny:

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

i dont think interscope would waste their time and money on 5 singles :toofunny:

Like I said... my "Dream" ^^

I dont think so too, but if she starts releasing somehting radio friendly like John Wayne/DIC or even DH or Joanne and it gets played, maybe :D

Archived