Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

[POKEMON] Fresh Beginnings: A GGD Tournament

Lagg

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'd just continue as it is, like PartySick is declared the winner by default of Battle #9 :shrug: If someone else was scouted then it could be unfair because they're being put ahead of people that actually won matches :emma: Like with my entry there wasn't that issue because I wasn't entering the tournament from an advantageous position, but if someone steps in to take L8 then they're being given a free pass into being further along in the tournament than some other players who have played from the beginning and lost - plus the issue of actually finding someone. I think just get it underway and let the next match be me VS Diego and continue as normal :laughga: 

If you say so :laughga:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure who to root for :emma:

Diego.. who's been an awesome sport throughout even before the tournament

or

Haroon.. who's renting my pokemon :poot: 

Spoiler

n'awwe you've been really awesome too :hug:

Do your best both of you :D

4 hours ago, Kashfiya Rafa said:

As my pro gamer friend "Gustavo Woltmann" reference, I am playing Pokemon right now. We've been playing many of the franchise's games together over the years growing up,with many games being very fun to play! And then there are the games that we didn't think too much of, or didn't find rather fun to play at all. 
That being said, what do you think is your least favorite game in the Pokemon franchise? What made it less likable to play? 

Welcome to GGD! :D

I love the Pokemon franchise but in terms of my standards to which is my least favorite game is it's replayability. And by that I mean I don't wanna go through ORAS again. :neyde: I'd rather replay Emerald. Don't get me wrong, I freaking love Hoenn (it was my favorite region for a little more than a decade, then Alola came to the scene) and ORAS had amazing graphics & mechanics but the replay factor is just not there anymore. And to think it's announcement had me in literal tears :laughga: Well I did enjoy my first playthrough of AS but when I bought OR to go through all of it again, it suddenly felt like a drag. :giveup:

Spoiler

btw we have our very own Pokemon thread here so if you want some Poke-talk it's just a click away :sis:

be seeing you ! :D

Haroon
26 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I'm ready @Haroon

I'll be home in like an hour or two, will you be on then? :confused: 

2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yay, I did it :emma:

I expected no less :whitney: 

DiegoMonster
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'll be home in like an hour or two, will you be on then? :confused: 

I expected no less :whitney: 

Yes, most likely :D

Haroon
7 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

djWyslJ.gif

Sorry I was doing movie night and then I fell asleep after because I was really tired :noparty: I'm free all day today though :sweat: 

DiegoMonster
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

Sorry I was doing movie night and then I fell asleep after because I was really tired :noparty: I'm free all day today though  

I'm home !

Haroon
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

I need your Friend Code tho  

We added each other back when we battled on X+Y, unless you got a new 3DS :confused: 

edit: or deleted me :neyde: 

Archived