game

[POKEMON] Fresh Beginnings: A GGD Tournament

Lagg

Featured Posts

Haroon

@Helios Battle 10 code: SK2G-WWWW-WWW5-3RYG

3 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I knew I was over the moment my Toxapex fainted  

I was petrified of it, like when I looked at your team that's what I was most afraid of because my team has no clerics or defoggers or rapid spinners or toxic spike absorbers and I hate having status effects :air: I went into the battle hoping I'd be able to stop you from settling any layers up but you got TWO :grr: 

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiegoMonster
15 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Helios Battle 10 code: SK2G-WWWW-WWW5-3RYG

I was petrified of it, like when I looked at your team that's what I was most afraid of because my team has no clerics or defoggers or rapid spinners or toxic spike absorbers and I hate having status effects :air: I went into the battle hoping I'd be able to stop you from settling any layers up but you got TWO :grr: 

and I should've had Taunt :flop: 

Florian
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

I forgot my school bag on the bus which had my DS and DS Lite in it :rip: Didn't stop crying for days :noparty: 

Feeling a bit emotional right now because it said my Friend List was full so I had to delete some people (only deleted the ones who I'd added years ago and they'd still not added me back :deadbanana:), my whole list is GGD users and there are so many of them that aren't active anymore so it was sad to see :( 

I lost my brand new Nintendo Advance SP in a train to Paris when I was a kid. I cried for days :(

4 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

well my former nintendo DS was gifted and stolen by my ex :flop: so..

Give me the adress :grr: 

lByEyKQ.gif

Just now, Logan said:

Neither do I. Want to get it over with now? 

Sure. Let me just add you in a sec.

I just realized how bad my team is, it doesn't have any structure and I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even know if I want to continue on. 

Just now, Logan said:

I just realized how bad my team is, it doesn't have any structure and I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I don't even know if I want to continue on. 

Hey dont be like that :hug:

I considered you a threat the moment I saw your team a few battle videos ago. :sweat: I mean Pheromosa/Mimikyu/Mamoswine alone :koons:

Haroon
2 hours ago, Logan said:

Aww come on Logan, you're already definitely in the semi-final :omg: Your team isn't bad at all, and it's not what you have it's how you use it :awesome: 

If people drop out then we're just gonna have less matches in the tournament, and we're nearing the final anyway so let's see it through to the end :excited2:

2 hours ago, Helios said:

The battle between @PartySick & @Haroon shall now begin!

Let's do this qqfL6ZF.png

Archived