💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Opinions from a New Stan

Jenina

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

You remind me of me when I started this site...

something will die inside of you and you'll resort to only posting sassy gifs

tumblr_nd9xoq7X6G1qzh4iso2_r1_250.gif

true

tumblr_nd9xoq7X6G1qzh4iso2_r1_250.gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperGypsy
1 hour ago, ZombieMirror said:

Madonna nation could never soccer moms, sex, revers reductive experience for promo :gum:

i can't read the word reductive now without reading it in medoner's voice because i watched a vid from the nekci menij or ladey gags show the other day (can't remember which one it was) and i think gags was having a nightmare or something and medoner kept repeating "reductive" and i was screaming!!!

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Letmelivemylife

Welcome to the best family on earth. I always get quite offended when people say we're "just" a fanbase. We're NOT a fanbase, we're family. We scream and yell at eachother sometimes but the second that **** gets real, we always have each others backs. Idk how I ever survived without gaga. She's taught me so much about life love and forgiveness. She's like a surrogate mama to me in a way. Life is full of uncertainties but if your a monster, one thing is for damn certain: Gaga loves ya more than you'll ever understand. The bond we have is eternal.  

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

doja scat

Welcome!! I'm also quite late to the site, I joined early this year when she did the National Anthem at the Super Bowl :rip: 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Archived