💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meltdown Prevention... Any News On MR MV????

Economy

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Music not the bling simply means you dont become a sellout... it doesnt mean u purposely time everything as badly as can be to sabatoge your career :air: 

YES

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
Just now, ChrisC said:

i've been saying this for years lol. People used to call me stupid and stuff but glad to see others now agree

But then be honest about it

dont do bad useless timed promo just to pertend u still care

She does do promo still after all. But the timing is always horrible. Like she does it when the impact on her songs is minimal :rip: 

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Economy said:

the timing is always horrible. Like she does it when the impact on her songs is minimal

agreed

Reality

Some of you guys are so hypocritical and embarrassing, sorry to point it out, but it's just what I see.

Trust me, I want the MR music video to come out just as much as anyone else, but saying that she hasn't been promoting or pushing for MR to be a single, or saying that she hasn't been doing that much promo...really?

She's literally been performing it everywhere she goes. Are we stanning two different artists?

🃏🖤👹

Computer

At this point it is 50% chance or less that it will even come.  Typical course of events will be Gaga describe the video a few more times, promise some Twitter monsters that it's coming, then go into hiding and delete the video.  Unfortunately we have a ways to go yet in this process for MR.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Robo Ga

Why do I get the feeling the MR video isn't even shot yet :giveup:      

My hopes aren't even high at ALL. The last video she released that I truly liked was Marry The Night. Applause was decent (I think I forced myself to like it?) but GUY was admittedly horrible. And PI was a new level of boring. It's actually FUNNY to think about how long it's been since I liked a Gaga video, when part of the whole reason I stanned her was because of her amazing videos  (namely, Paparazzi  + Born This Way) 

🤖⚡️

ElectricAlley

The video will be released when the song falls on iTunes and it will boost it back up. They honestly don't care if the song gets on radio or high on the hot 100. Isn't it obvious by now? 

juicyjuicy

Honestly feeling you so much on this. Again, this era could've been executed so much better. It's my favourite Gaga album and just so sad to see that it isn't receiving the praise or exposure that it should. It hurts her career and reputation/brand even more.

Poor lead single choice, mismanagement of promo rollout, questionable timelines...like, can Interscope give this girl a proper team or some strategic marketing direction?!

1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

Why do I get the feeling the MR video isn't even shot yet :giveup:      

My hopes aren't even high at ALL. The last video she released that I truly liked was Marry The Night. Applause was decent (I think I forced myself to like it?) but GUY was admittedly horrible. And PI was a new level of boring. It's actually FUNNY to think about how long it's been since I liked a Gaga video, when part of the whole reason I stanned her was because of her amazing videos  (namely, Paparazzi  + Born This Way) 

IKR?

i remember how exciting it was to wait for a Gaga video... especially in TFM era, she used to deliver always 

Robo Ga
8 minutes ago, zerojk said:

IKR?

i remember how exciting it was to wait for a Gaga video... especially in TFM era, she used to deliver always 

I remember I was PHYSICALLY SHAKING when Alejandro video dropped. Like I was THAT excited about it. And don't even get me started on Telephone... 

Now I'm just expecting a 3 min clip of Joanne singing in her backyard to a horse :nails: 

At least the bar is low. I'll be easily impressed if there's anything exciting about it :interestinga:

🤖⚡️

Borisapillar

It's just really unprofessional and I think it does sabotage the work she does. Why write and produce a wonderful album and then fail to deliver right before the finish line?

why is gaga always the one with the messiest eras since 2011?:saladga:

even Ariana Grande keeps doing things right

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Ooolong
1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

Same. The singles and management this era have been...:saladga:

Have been better than the ARTPOP era :giggle:

Y'all be grateful you get anything. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Ooolong
35 minutes ago, AKB48 said:

why is gaga always the one with the messiest eras since 2011?:saladga: