💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meltdown Prevention... Any News On MR MV????

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok this may surprise yall cuz Im not usually the meltdown kind of member but Im gonna have a little meltdown now.

MR is one of my fav tracks from Joanne and its high on itunes and rising on radio again (finally) and I wanna see it slay cuz i want ppl to hear this song

If the video doesnt come out FAST and IMEDIATELY to build on this hype its like the biggest waste ever. Seriously its been forever since the single was released like WTF :saladga: 

Anyway i want news on it being released REALLY soon. Any rumour is helpful anything :gum:

As u can tell, im annoyed with the extremely poor handling of this songs promo cuz its got the biggest potential ever and its being mismanaged... Again :neyde: 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TropicOfCANCER

eh no news. i honestly don't understand what the deal is. probably coming in another 2-3 weeks LBR.

it'll come out with the venus video

1556_original.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Smarticle

Well its only been a week since the announcement of "a couple weeks"...so wait one more week before u meltdown :poot:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Economy
46 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

eh no news. i honestly don't understand what the deal is. probably coming in another 2-3 weeks LBR.

Gaga get ur team back and stop trying to do stuff yourself...

Its embarrassing at this point. Like...

who else waits for a song to be irrelevant and everyone over it and then releases the video after when nobody cares anymore...

Seriously only Gaga... :saladga: 

Music not the bling simply means you dont become a sellout... it doesnt mean u purposely time everything as badly as possible to sabatoge your career :air: 

Rumor has it MR video will get unlocked when Madonna's Carpool reaches 10m views aka never

Just now, OBEY said:

Rumor has it MR video will get unlocked when Gaga's PI reaches 100m views aka maybe next year.

:green: Fixed.

Economy
7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Well its only been a week since the announcement of "a couple weeks"...so wait one more week before u meltdown :poot:

1 more week is too long. The new buzz ignited by victoria secret will be gone by then... Also christmas will be in everyones mind i dont think many will even sit down to whatch videos

I swear, she doesnt wanna be famous anymore and is purposely managing promo the worst possible way u can think of

I cant think of any other explanation as to why the management of promo would be this horrible. I think even carelessness cant be this bad, she must be doing it on purpose i swear :koons: 

Shes gonna spend money and time on a video that no one will care about because the song will be dead by the time its release :rip: 

Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I swear, she doesnt wanna be famous anymore and is purposely managing promo the worst possible way u can think of

i've been saying this for years lol. People used to call me stupid and stuff but glad to see others now agree

Batwings

I love Gaga, and I have defended her continually over the years, and I understand that there is much more going on behind the scenes with her than we realize, especially with recent revelations...

But girl needs a team who will get these music videos out quicker!

Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

Gaga get ur team back and stop trying to do stuff yourself...

Its embarrassing at this point. Like...

who else waits for a song to be irrelevant and everyone over it and then releases the video after when nobody cares anymore...

Seriously only Gaga... :saladga: 

Music not the bling simply means you dont become a sellout... it doesnt mean u purposely time everything as badly as can be to sabatoge your career :air: 

Eww why are you meltingdown so bad? Quit being so dramatic and exaggerating s bad, her career is fine :saladga:Calm down, relax, and stop being tragic.

She is doing FINE and the video will be released in the coming days.

I know you just want the video, but don't take it so seriously. It will come when it comes.

Archived