10 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

So passionate about everything she does, including sneezing :flutter: 

Especially sneezing :ladyhaha:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anastasia
4 hours ago, 18 said:

sneezing is so weird when i watch it in a video like that. like if i were an alien and i came down and someone suddenly sneezed in front of me, i'd be like....shoot him, he's attacking me. :duck:

:sharon:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Radio Ga Ga

Imagine her sneezing during the superbowl

if she's not lipsyncing, it would tell the whole country that she's really singing, but then there would always be people saying that the sneeze was just a set up and she lipsynced to that too

6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Imagine her sneezing during the superbowl

if she's not lipsyncing, it would tell the whole country that she's really singing, but then there would always be people saying that the sneeze was just a set up and she lipsynced to that too

"That sneeze was autotuned!"

• 8 months later...
On 12/8/2016 at 9:54 PM, Mer Boy said:

Has anybody noticed that GaGa's sneezes are highly unnatural for a female? I was watching the video below and thought that her bodily movements were a bit strange so I stopped the video and analysed it frame by frame. From 0:00-0:04 you can see her nostrils clench and then quiver uncontrollably for half a second. Her head then shakes violently as her body tries to process her sneeze. Some of you may read this thread and be concerned about her health but really there is nothing to worry about. GaGa's sneezes are simply more artistic and superior to the average American. I even zoomed in on her nasal cavities and there was no mucous there - very unusual for a 25-30 year old woman. Some studies suggest that such sneezing patterns are linked with higher IQs and spatial attention. This thread is to appreciate the grace, artistry and peculiarity of Lady GaGa's sneezing. 

I love you 

Archived