đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Alien: Covenant' Thread: TRAILER RELEASED!

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Munchkins. :gaycat:

A prologue for Alien: Covenant was just posted and it sets up the movie quite nicely within only 4 and a half minutes. So far we got an obvious homage to the chestburster scene from the original Alien, David doesn't look the same so it's most likely another android, all the couples are there to colonize the new planet, James Franco is feeling sick, and we have a GAY COUPLE ON BOARD! Anybody who's a fan of either Prometheus or the Alien series should definitely check this video out. It's already full of tension, dread, and great aesthetics. I CANNOT WAIT. 

Also...I don't know what it is about Michael Fassbender in this scene. It might be his hair or his smirk but damn I just want him to ~~

20h937b.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

malazam

This looks promising :giveup: Didn't know James Franco was part of the cast! CAN'T WAIT!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Helxig

First of all: YAS YAS YAS! Big fan of the Alien movies!

Secondly: I just wanna know why they sent a gay couple on a colonisation mission because we all know they aren't reproducing :laughga:   Actually... I guess they could donate sperm to mix up the gene pool.

I hope this movie is amazing!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Oh and P.S. the girl who chokes looks like a perfect combination of Kristen Stewart and Selma Blair :blink:

2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Secondly: I just wanna know why they sent a gay couple on a colonisation mission because we all know they aren't reproducing :laughga:   Actually... I guess they could donate sperm to mix up the gene pool.

Exactly what I was thinking. :neyde:

But all the other people are heterosexual and have a partner already. Unless it's the girl who looks like Ripley cause the video didn't show her having any significant other. The gay couple could donate their sperm to her I guess. :wacko:

It'll be fun to see how they contribute to the story. 

Helxig
13 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Exactly what I was thinking. :neyde:

But all the other people are heterosexual and have a partner already. Unless it's the girl who looks like Ripley cause the video didn't show her having any significant other. The gay couple could donate their sperm to her I guess. :wacko:

It'll be fun to see how they contribute to the story. 

It's cool that there's some gay representation though! It's just annoying when it doesn't make sense because it seems forced rather than genuine inclusion... But when you think about a colonisation mission it does kind of make sense to have more males than females. If they were going to populate a planet with humans, they'd want more males to impregnate all the females to mix up the genetics. Then again... if that were the approach, there'd be absolutely no need for any of the humans to be couples... But generally speaking, you would only be able to colonise and populate significantly if each woman reproduced at least once with each man anyway, because otherwise the gene pool would be too limited for the next generation, if each couple only reproduced solely with each other...

3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's cool that there's some gay representation though! It's just annoying when it doesn't make sense because it seems forced rather than genuine inclusion... But when you think about a colonisation mission it does kind of make sense to have more males than females. If they were going to populate a planet with humans, they'd want more males to impregnate all the females to mix up the genetics. Then again... if that were the approach, there'd be absolutely no need for any of the humans to be couples... But generally speaking, you would only be able to colonise and populate significantly if each woman reproduced at least once with each man anyway, because otherwise the gene pool would be too limited for the next generation if each couple only reproduced solely with each other...

Interesting points. :applause:

At this point, it does seem as if the gay couple was put there just for the inclusion aspect. However, I'm gonna give the filmmakers the benefit of the doubt in the sense that, sending humans on a mission like this would cost billions. Hopefully Ridley realized that it would be a wasted effort to send a couple that cannot reproduce. With that being said, I'm almost certain that there IS a valid and rational reason as to why a gay couple would be sent on a mission like this. Weyland wouldn't just include a gay couple on a billion dollar venture just cause they don't want to be accused of a lack of diversity. :rip:

Helxig
Just now, Quasi said:

Interesting points. :applause:

At this point, it does seem as if the gay couple was put there just for the inclusion aspect. However, I'm gonna give the filmmakers the benefit of the doubt in the sense that, sending humans on a mission like this would cost billions. Hopefully Ridley realized that it would be a wasted effort to send a couple that cannot reproduce. With that being said, I'm almost certain that there IS a valid and rational reason as to why a gay couple would be sent on a mission like this. Weyland wouldn't just include a gay couple on a billion dollar venture just cause they don't want to be accused of a lack of diversity. :rip:

Haha no! Inclusion for the sake of inclusion when it's a detriment to the cause is worse than no inclusion at all. Lets just see what they do with it!

I LIVE FOR ALIEN AND PROMETHEUS, THE FAME PERFUME REMINDS ME OF THE BLACK GOO.

EPbM7tb.jpg?1 prometheus-black-goo.pngtumblr_m8ttdgv5ah1r8gj9fo1_1280.gif

lady_gaga_fame_perfume_lips_by_laaloadic

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, 97 said:

I LIVE FOR ALIEN AND PROMETHEUS, THE FAME PERFUME REMINDS ME OF THE BLACK GOO.

EPbM7tb.jpg?1 prometheus-black-goo.pngtumblr_m8ttdgv5ah1r8gj9fo1_1280.gif

lady_gaga_fame_perfume_lips_by_laaloadic

THIS ^^

Egypt. W

En_Sabah_Nur

Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - I LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 4 the Alien Movies!!!  Gonna be weird without Ripley(Sigourney Weaver) tho...

I also don't get why 2 of the crew members are gay on a colonization mission to another planet either?!?  :huh:

Even tho 2 of the cast members are LGBT in real life!  :poot:

Egypt. W

RadioIsOurs
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Like @GhettoFabulous said, to spread the #Gayagenda across the entire galaxy :gaycat:

Archived