💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Alien: Covenant' Thread: TRAILER RELEASED!

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

UPDATE: Apparently, James Franco is playing a secret role in the film! This is the first time he's been reunited with Danny McBride since 'This is the End.'

UPDATE 2: Fox has begun the viral marketing campaign for the movie! The following images were posted on Twitter with attached coded messages. What could they mean?!

8946510200000.jpg?crop=0px,202px,2400px,

IMG_20161123_182723.jpg

Synopsis: Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS -- and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world -- whose sole inhabitant is the "synthetic" David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

giphy.gif

Prometheus is one of my favourite movies of all time. I can't believe this is happening tonight. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

VANTABLACK

OMFGGGGGGGGHH 

I AM SO EXITED 

THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE MOVIES 

IM GONNA BE THE FURST ONE IN LINE IN THEATRES NEXT YEAR

tumblr_n8d9imoE0p1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Eightpop
1 hour ago, Petrichor said:

That's right folks! After debuting the highly anticipated first trailer to an exclusive audience earlier this week (in addition to fifteen minutes of footage), it seems as if our hands will be on it soon enough! According to various people on Twitter close to the situation, the trailer announcement to the Prometheus sequel and Alien prequel is coming tonight. Are you guys hyped?!

IMG_20161123_182723.jpg

I can't find anything that says it'll be released tomorrow :confused: do you have a link or something? :)

Petrichor
On 12/8/2016 at 6:58 PM, Kristoxic said:

I can't find anything that says it'll be released tomorrow :confused: do you have a link or something? :)

Hey sorry! I got my news from an AvP forum and they redacted their announcement and said they had a misunderstanding with Fox. However, they have said that the trailer will now be out before Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...
DeanWinchester

When is this going to be released? :excited2:

On 2016-12-08 at 5:44 PM, Petrichor said:

uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world -- whose sole inhabitant is the "synthetic" David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition

how did David escape the planet, though? Will we ever see what happened to that chick who traveled to the engineer's planned destination?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Petrichor
2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

how did David escape the planet, though? Will we ever see what happened to that chick who traveled to the engineer's planned destination?

I think Shaw took off without him he just helped her get on the ship.

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

Yes but if this movie is following david on a different planet, how did he escape and what happens to shaw's plot?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Petrichor
2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Yes but if this movie is following david on a different planet, how did he escape and what happens to shaw's plot?

It doesn't. It follows a new crew to LV-223, the same planet from Prometheus.

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, Petrichor said:

It doesn't. It follows a new crew to LV-223, the same planet from Prometheus.

Right. thanks!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

bionic
On 08/12/2016 at 10:46 PM, Logan said:

One of my favorite movie series :giveup: I can't wait to see Sigourney make ha comeback. 

I don't think she's in this one

On 19/12/2016 at 0:07 AM, A Gaga Lad said:

On 19/12/2016 at 2:49 AM, Petrichor said:

David went with her. He was the only one who knew how to fly the ship. From Covenant set spoilers...

Spoiler

It seems he's got himself a new body and has ****ed Shaw up. 

Michael Fassbender is also playing a second droid in the film ('Walter') who will probably be the robot of the Covenant crew.

buy bionic

Archived