AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

But "Bad Romance" doesn't sound too emo? :hor:

you're kidding right? lol 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Guys, chaos angels is just what she calls her creatively-rebellious friends and herself  :P

I'm pretty sure that's it. I kind of expected a song about her and her friends being rebellious and ruffling feathers but it didn't happen.

Notice that every time she calls herself and her friends chaos angels she's referring to people like Marina Abramovic, Samantha Ronson, Daphne Guinness, herself, etc. They're her angels and they create chaos together. It's obvious.

She might use the term for something in the future, like how she coined the term ARTPOP years before she used it for an album title, but for now I'm pretty sure it's just a term she made up.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Robo Ga

Ok we are forgetting something important here:

Do any of you remember during the early speculation days of LG5, somebody commented on Lady Starlight's FB status and asked her if she had heard any of Gaga's new songs, and she just replied "Chaos" with a heart emoji or something??

Well "Chaos" never made the album... this is further proof Gaga has more material ready to release... 

I can't confirm with receipts but if anyone else has them please post here. I am just going from memory at this point. 

🤖⚡️

malazam
39 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

So what is Chaos Angel? She never stops playing with us. I wonder if it's the alleged EP.

tumblr_mv8y35sS4b1rvvk8yo1_500.gif

Honestly though, a lot of people said that Chaos Angel was a working title for Angel Down. But if it was why would she still use it? I don't see a point unless she's trying to allude to something.

It's Daphne.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Ugh can we stop with this? Joanne is amazing, I just want to enjoy it as a full era and Gaga does too.

crisTEAne
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Guys, chaos angels is just what she calls her creatively-rebellious friends and herself  :P

exactly. chaos angels are a "groups of romantics," a "community of artists" that "create the context" for art.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Helxig
1 hour ago, T E Anne said:

exactly. chaos angels are a "groups of romantics," a "community of artists" that "create the context" for art.

Yes!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

i thought its just Daphne's codename or something :gum:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

It's the Chaos Angel Club and you can't join in.

Samantha is part of the group too..

Just accept it and move on, you are making fun yourselves:awkney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RocketNumberNine
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm pretty sure that's it. I kind of expected a song about her and her friends being rebellious and ruffling feathers but it didn't happen.

Notice that every time she calls herself and her friends chaos angels she's referring to people like Marina Abramovic, Samantha Ronson, Daphne Guinness, herself, etc. They're her angels and they create chaos together. It's obvious.

She might use the term for something in the future, like how she coined the term ARTPOP years before she used it for an album title, but for now I'm pretty sure it's just a term she made up.

U LITTLE HOPEBRAKER..!!!!! lol ;)

ChrisGaga
10 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Ok we are forgetting something important here:

Do any of you remember during the early speculation days of LG5, somebody commented on Lady Starlight's FB status and asked her if she had heard any of Gaga's new songs, and she just replied "Chaos" with a heart emoji or something??

Well "Chaos" never made the album... this is further proof Gaga has more material ready to release... 

I can't confirm with receipts but if anyone else has them please post here. I am just going from memory at this point. 

Archived