Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Forbes: Lady Gaga one of the most powerful celebrities on the globe

Americano

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Lady Gaga #5?srsly?

Jflop is number 1

*i dont want to live in this planet anymore*

wtf she had done nothing just bought views for on the floor video stupid bi*ch go die i hate you Jflop give back number 1 to Gaga or i will dislike your all videos Jflop you didnt do anything like Queen Gaga your album was nothing more than piece of sh** go away Jflop :angry:

*rage quit*

:wtf: It's monsters like you who give this fanbase a bad name.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• MattyMonster

• Jase

• Henryy

boysboysboys

Yay Taylor :flutter:

Surprised how high is Elton :huh:

ikr :)

Elton always rakes in when he tours/performs.

toanythingtaboo

Does it suprise anyone that Rihanna only slightly beats Gaga in the earnings category despite the fact that Rihanna was touring and Gaga wasn't?

Why does Gaga make so much more money than other artists?

I think Oprah should always be number 1.

In simple terms, Gaga earns probably three times as much as Rihanna from her music because she performs, writes and co-produces it. That's three shares from the profits compared to Rihanna's one for simply singing it. In fact, there was an article about what goes into a Rihanna single, and it implied she doesn't actually get a cut...it's more like a salary once everyone else takes their share.

Sickness

Lady Gaga #5?srsly?

Jflop is number 1

wtf she had done nothing just bought views for on the floor video stupid bi*ch go die i hate you Jflop give back number 1 to Gaga or i will dislike your all videos Jflop you didnt do anything like Queen Gaga your album was nothing more than piece of sh** go away Jflop :angry:

*rage quit*

omg how did you react when she didn't win **** at the Grammys.. :ohno:

boysboysboys

It's not like it's not the ruling sentiment, though.

GagaRunTheWorld

dude i was joking :hug::rofl:

by the way today is my birthday :coffee:

Edited by GagaRunTheWorld

Hollywood

Lady Gaga #5?srsly?

Jflop is number 1

*rage quit*

:wtf:

I have a huge respect for this list. Calling it flop now is really stupid, since everybody would be praising it if Gaga was #1, but I really don't understand why the **** JLo is there

Squidward T

Gaga is ranked higher than Rihanna and JLO in almost every category? :ohwell:

MattyMonster

I have a huge respect for this list. Calling it flop now is really stupid, since everybody would be praising it if Gaga was #1, but I really don't understand why the **** JLo is there

Again, the problem is not Gaga not being #1, but J.Lo being there. I too have respect for this list and for Forbes, but after this? :shrug: I could even go with Rihanna or Bieber being #1 and I don't like neither, but this just seem...comical for some reason :smh:

Again, the problem is not Gaga not being #1, but J.Lo being there. I too have respect for this list and for Forbes, but after this? :shrug: I could even go with Rihanna or Bieber being #1 and I don't like neither, but this just seem...comical for some reason :smh:

THIS :clap:

Maybe Gaga needs 45695215 songs feat Pitbull. :nails: