💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (CBS)

KleinGa

Featured Posts

FATCAT
34 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Those two people are like :neyde:

They're probably designers/fashionistas, and either they're just preserving their image (not getting too excited on camera) or they were told not to. Keeping the show about the runway can be pretty important haha

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I love how she dominated the runway at the end and I missed the last part because my stream froze but Holy **** at her trying to grab the guitar and her guitarist is like wtf!

Letmelivemylife

Hahaha god I loved that performance. Y'all know gaga was in heaven being surrounded by gorgeous half naked women lol 😂

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I love how she dominated the runway at the end and I missed the last part because my stream froze but Holy **** at her trying to grab the guitar and her guitarist is like wtf!

Hahaha I love her sass lol. My gf said that gaga was in heaven being surrounded by gorgeous half naked women lol

Ooolong
12 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

He still flashed a smile and stuck his tongue out though :flutter: Although, sometimes Gaga's badass impulsive moves are unintentionally scary, I probably would've let go of the guitar so quickly :rip:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Katie14
1 minute ago, Ooolong said:

He still flashed a smile and stuck his tongue out though :flutter: Although, sometimes Gaga's badass impulsive moves are unintentionally scary, I probably would've let go of the guitar so quickly :rip:.

I know! she gets almost like possessed when she performs sometimes. She doesn't know what to do with all her extra energy. But I love it!

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I know! she gets almost like possessed when she performs sometimes. She doesn't know what to do with all her extra energy. But I love it!

Same, it shows how in the moment she is :flutter:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Lol I love her to death but sometimes I think she has a tiny bit of ADHD Hahahaha. But it's ok. That hyper ness is what I love about her. 

Katie14
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I love her to death but sometimes I think she has a tiny bit of ADHD Hahahaha. But it's ok. That hyper ness is what I love about her. 

I think she actually does haha. My brother has bad ADHD and Gaga reminds me of him sometimes. 

Letmelivemylife
9 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I think she actually does haha. My brother has bad ADHD and Gaga reminds me of him sometimes. 

Lol hell I've secretly wondered if I have it. I'm totally the person who will come home from work and my gf will ask me how my day was and I'll tell her "omg I had the worst day. Everybody has the flu so I'm stuck doing 3x the amou- oh look at the moth on the ceiling". Lol my gf says I have the attention span of Dory from finding nemo lol

BlaqJezus

Well, there you have it folks. The difference between someone they throw on stage to hopefully perform well, who can either sing or dance, probably not both, and has presence enough for like 30% of the stage at best...then there is Lady Gaga. :bye:

(I didn't know I could feel bad for TheWeekend and Bruno, just by virtue of hearing and seeing nothing about them on social media because my goddess slayed so hard, no one remembered them.)

KleinGa
6 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

Well, there you have it folks. The difference between someone they throw on stage to hopefully perform well, who can either sing or dance, probably not both, and has presence enough for like 30% of the stage at best...then there is Lady Gaga. :bye:

(I didn't know I could feel bad for TheWeekend and Bruno, just by virtue of hearing and seeing nothing about them on social media because my goddess slayed so hard, no one remembered them.)

THIS!
And the Little Flopsters said she lost her touch and she can't do it.

That performance is the reason I'm still here. She still brings the music. She still brings the show. She still shows that she was BORN TO DO WHAT SHE'S DOING. 

That performance felt like an actual Lady Gaga concert. It's amazing how her stage presence is so powerful she could transform the show vibe into whatever she wants and just OWN it.

Now I really get why Abel was bowing down to her at the end of the show. 

Archived