Gaga lowkey shades little managers

Gohan

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Gaga doesn't run her facebook tho. :awkney: 

Hide contents

.......Awkwaarrd. :awkney: 

shhhhhhhhhh lemme live my fantasy

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

tonythewitch

she's right tho anyone who says there is no Joanne promo just cannot accept she's just not doing the SAME KIND of promo she did before. 

Kweeen Hunni
Just now, Robagaga said:

insta9b862.gif

:staymad:

Omg are u an arab? I used to love that actress and saw her once with my sister. :D

The Child
1 hour ago, Bloody said:

The promo for the album is great, bobby and her team booked the best promo spots so far they could and more things are coming.

The only thing that irks me is streaming, they should pay more attention to it but I'm really satisfied overall.

I MEAN BOBBY AND HER TEAM BOOKED THE BEST PROMO SPOT EVER! The Super Bowl! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

StrawberryBlond

What's getting to a lot of fans is that these are all American events. She needs more international promo. Gaga's no longer in that stage where she can perform in just one country or not perform at all but the public will still buy her stuff. Artists who aren't in their debut or their peak have to try harder than that to sell their music as all artists inevitably suffer after the first few years as the public move on to the next big thing. Streaming especially has ensured that we don't just have to listen to the biggest names that the media spoonfeeds us. Gaga's 8 years in the game now - she needs to push herself all over the world in order to sell. Her international sales always made up for any failures in America but this time, it's the other way around. She doesn't have that international safety net like the old days. For some American artists, performing in their own country is all the promo they need - it works from the inside out. Taylor and Beyonce can do that but few others can. I don't want Gaga to become that type of artist, the kind who think that as long as they're slaying in America, nowhere else matters. Beyonce and Rihanna especially have taken on this idea recently. The last time I saw Beyonce perform on a UK show was in 2009 and Rihanna hasn't done any UK appearances this entire Anti era. I know their people are encouraging them to be American-centered acts, hoping that the promo will filter out worldwide. Well, to put it bluntly, that's...kinda big-headed. Gaga has no major romantic or familial responsibilities that would require her to be at home most of the time. She's a free woman. She needs to get out there and promote if she wants to sell a million copies and do a successful world tour. And for God's sake, get to Australia! That's been the #1 promo spot of concern for the last 3 years!

Robagaga
41 minutes ago, H O N E Y said:

Omg are u an arab? I used to love that actress and saw her once with my sister. :D

hahahahahahhahah lol no, 

This is one of @FlopSlurpers iconic gifs. I bow down to the queen so I post her gifs when appropriate. Floup is the true arab here :lolly:

BTW ICONIC that you saw her, what a privilege

:sis:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Kweeen Hunni
Just now, Robagaga said:

hahahahahahhahah lol no, 

This is one of @FlopSlurpers iconic gifs. I bow down to the queen so I post her gifs when appropriate. Floup is the true arab here :lolly:

BTW ICONIC that you saw her, what a privilege

:sis:

Yeah we were in Dubai and my younger sister recognized her and I was like.. nah it's not her, then I pushed her and told her to go find out and it turns out it was her and she gave my sister a kiss after she told her she was a stan. She had her maid and her husband with her in the mall, and was wearing a cap as an attempt to go incognito but we recognized her from her unique nose. #dead :awkney:

Archived