Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga On X Factor UK

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

When will the livestream work do you think? 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherlock112
20 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

yes :derpga:

Really :giveup: 

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

StrawberryBlond

I have high hopes for this. This'll be the first bit of proper UK promo she's had in ages. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of viewers are completely unaware of this song's existence and therefore believe it to be the lead single. But regardless of how much they know, they'll be educated. Because it's her first time in ages, she hasn't suffered overexposure and we know she'll be on point vocally, so the reaction will be good. Plus, the UK loves a ballad in the winter and a ballad was at #1 here a short while ago. We quite like acoustic, guitar driven ballads and we love a good heartbreak song, so this has all the makings of a hit. But will it be one? Who can say? Rockabye has been at #1 for 4 consecutive weeks now and we've had the same top ten for a while, so the public are totally ready for a new hit. If it was by a guy, it would likely stand a higher chance of smashing, but as it's a woman and Gaga, it's in the lap of the gods. But even if it went top 10, I'd be pleased as punch. Perfect Illusion was cruelly robbed of a top 10 which isn't the best way to kick off an era. Because of that, I was worried that Gaga's run of UK chart hits was done but this might make people wake up. And a great bonus - it's just Zara Larsson that's performing in the other slot, so there's zero chance of Gaga being over-shadowed. If she was up against a big British act, it would have been a very different story. It's like she was designed to slay this week!

And judging by the spoilers, this sounds great, even though I would have loved a similar design to the VMA stage and costume because there was no craziness to get distracted by. I really hope she looks traditionally pretty because honestly, when she looks too weird or too homely, the audience fails to take the song in. It happened when she performed MTN - people focused on that weird costume where only her head was shown and she only whipped it off last-minute. And when she did the Venus/DWUW gig, she had that awful short brown hair that made her look so plain and she was in distracting underwear. Just for once, I want to see her do a stripped back performance on X Factor with no craziness so she might stand a chance of getting her song listened to and made into a hit. But this could be the one. I just hope she doesn't look too nuts.

18 minutes ago, bramstelwagen said:

will she open the show or what time is she performing?

She'll probably be on after Zara - they tend to save the bigger name for last. I don't know if there's going to be a judge's decision about who goes through tonight because it's the semi but lately, they sometimes announce the result, put on the second act, then the bottom 2 battle it out. The results show lasts longer than it used to. The show starts at 8pm and ends at 9pm UK time. Look up your international time zone to see where it corresponds if you don't live here. She'll probably be performing around the 8:30 mark.

4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I have high hopes for this. This'll be the first bit of proper UK promo she's had in ages. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of viewers are completely unaware of this song's existence and therefore believe it to be the lead single. But regardless of how much they know, they'll be educated. Because it's her first time in ages, she hasn't suffered overexposure and we know she'll be on point vocally, so the reaction will be good. Plus, the UK loves a ballad in the winter and a ballad was at #1 here a short while ago. We quite like acoustic, guitar driven ballads and we love a good heartbreak song, so this has all the makings of a hit. But will it be one? Who can say? Rockabye has been at #1 for 4 consecutive weeks now and we've had the same top ten for a while, so the public are totally ready for a new hit. If it was by a guy, it would likely stand a higher chance of smashing, but as it's a woman and Gaga, it's in the lap of the gods. But even if it went top 10, I'd be pleased as punch. Perfect Illusion was cruelly robbed of a top 10 which isn't the best way to kick off an era. Because of that, I was worried that Gaga's run of UK chart hits was done but this might make people wake up. And a great bonus - it's just Zara Larsson that's performing in the other slot, so there's zero chance of Gaga being over-shadowed. If she was up against a big British act, it would have been a very different story. It's like she was designed to slay this week!

And judging by the spoilers, this sounds great, even though I would have loved a similar design to the VMA stage and costume because there was no craziness to get distracted by. I really hope she looks traditionally pretty because honestly, when she looks too weird or too homely, the audience fails to take the song in. It happened when she performed MTN - people focused on that weird costume where only her head was shown and she only whipped it off last-minute. And when she did the Venus/DWUW gig, she had that awful short brown hair that made her look so plain and she was in distracting underwear. Just for once, I want to see her do a stripped back performance on X Factor with no craziness so she might stand a chance of getting her song listened to and made into a hit. But this could be the one. I just hope she doesn't look too nuts.

She'll probably be on after Zara - they tend to save the bigger name for last. I don't know if there's going to be a judge's decision about who goes through tonight because it's the semi but lately, they sometimes announce the result, put on the second act, then the bottom 2 battle it out. The results show lasts longer than it used to. The show starts at 8pm and ends at 9pm UK time. Look up your international time zone to see where it corresponds if you don't live here. She'll probably be performing around the 8:30 mark.

it's the semifinal and it only lasts one hour? the x-factor in greece lasted about 3-4hours...especially in the final and semifinals 

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, thopekas said:

it's the semifinal and it only lasts one hour? the x-factor in greece lasted about 3-4hours...especially in the final and semifinals 

The show was yesterday, today it's only results show. 

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, thopekas said:

It's just the results show. The finalists come on and sing a group number, 2 separate guest stars perform, then the result is announced (sometimes, the one with the fewest votes goes home automatically without the judges voting but I don't know what they'll do this year). And this is all interpolated with several ad breaks, to pad it out.

Archived