news

Gaga Launches 'Guest of Honor' Contest with Pepsi & NFL

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Stef said:

Yes!! :giveup:

The receipt:

7gcyguAh.jpg 

I'm actually so devastated right now. I've been in a state of depression ever since I put 2 and 2 together :rip: 

omg im so sorry :rip:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Here it is in all its bad hair and embarrassment 

I memorized this in like an hour and luckily I didn't **** it up too badly. I'm not expecting to win and I've been very lucky with things Gaga related before, won't die if I lose and am satisfied, but why not give it a shot and be an embarrassment all over the internet? Victory. 

If you want, like, fav, share... If anybody needs a boost to theirs, lemme know I'll retweet you

The definition of iconic tbh :applause:

2 hours ago, Stef said:

Yes!! :giveup:

The receipt:

7gcyguAh.jpg 

I'm actually so devastated right now. I've been in a state of depression ever since I put 2 and 2 together :rip: 

did you just not reply to her? or are you under 18?

3 hours ago, Zilla said:

Here it is in all its bad hair and embarrassment 

I memorized this in like an hour and luckily I didn't **** it up too badly. I'm not expecting to win and I've been very lucky with things Gaga related before, won't die if I lose and am satisfied, but why not give it a shot and be an embarrassment all over the internet? Victory. 

If you want, like, fav, share... If anybody needs a boost to theirs, lemme know I'll retweet you

This was super cute and amazing! :giveup: I hope they pick you.

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

did you just not reply to her? or are you under 18?

Oh I replied. Its just that I'm European. I'm so mad :( 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

20 minutes ago, Stef said:

Oh I replied. Its just that I'm European. I'm so mad :( 

Aw, what a bummer I'm sorry.

Schwerk
On 3-12-2016 at 6:47 AM, Whispering said:

I think Ramrod explained it earlier. :)

"Contests and sweepstakes are strictly governed by federal and state laws, which demands full compliance. And there are states in USA that are exceptionally stringent with contest regulations, as well.

You have to comply with the country's rules because Sweepstakes can be easily considered gambling.  And in some countries (i.e. USA, Canada), gambling is controlled.  So you have to watch out and make sure that the sweepstakes they're running cannot be classified as a lottery, otherwise even more difficult issues may arise.  

With these things in minds, foreigners and non residents of USA are better left alone when the contest is taken within USA because they will complicates things even further.

It's not just, "ta-dah! You win, here's your ticket and make sure you can fly here on the D day." Not at all. Pepsi must submit their contest and filed all paper works needed with whom it may concern before and after they announced a contest and a winner."

I fully understood this from the start, so no need to keep explaining it to me. Makes me wonder if you even read my post because I never posed any questions on how these contests work, I was just expressing my disappointment. I'm not saying the contest should be international, I was saying I was a bit suprised the 10 guests Gaga picked weren't more international because that isn't truly part of the contest so the rules wouldn't apply. 

That's why Stef's post surprises me, why can Jamie be invited when she's from Canada and Stef as a European can't?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

thunderzap00
On 12/2/2016 at 7:52 PM, SEANGT said:

ok but you look really handsome hi :hor:

Awww thank you so much !!! <333 

thunderzap00
On 12/2/2016 at 10:35 PM, Tokyo said:

Aww I love your entry! Hope you win :kara:

Thank you so much =D !!! I really hope I am one of the ones picked - she really means the world to me and has inspired me so much in my life! 

Not The Real Gaga

To be honest. It feels like only USA-fans matter. I know it's a typical US-event, but come on... This is such a special moment for Gaga and here hardcore fan base... Why don't we - non-US-Monsters - even get a chance! :/ 

Wish I could share that hopefully amazing moment with her and the others. This makes me sad.

Whispering
10 hours ago, Marjol said:

I fully understood this from the start, so no need to keep explaining it to me. Makes me wonder if you even read my post because I never posed any questions on how these contests work, I was just expressing my disappointment. I'm not saying the contest should be international, I was saying I was a bit suprised the 10 guests Gaga picked weren't more international because that isn't truly part of the contest so the rules wouldn't apply. 

That's why Stef's post surprises me, why can Jamie be invited when she's from Canada and Stef as a European can't?

I read it all.

The rules might be different before the contest started, so people from Canada were ok? I'm not really sure, but I have noticed that many contests that are announced in the US are for US and Canada. Maybe their rules for gambling are closely aligned or something? 

My entry, it's so hard being in front of the camera but you never know.  The deadline is tomorrow, good luck to everyone! 

Archived