news

Gaga Launches 'Guest of Honor' Contest with Pepsi & NFL

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Young Americans

I wish I could've participated with the contest but since I'm not from the United States of America I can't. Very unfortunate.

DeleteMyAccount

I just wish that some people who get picked are people who haven't really gotten to see Gaga or go to any other special event. 

TheFriend

I wonder, how will they judge thousands of entries? 

edit:

btw, how did the people from the video win? :giveup: Wasn't the contest only announced today?

TheFriend
2 minutes ago, LadyJamie said:

We just got told on a Skype call that we were invited - so we didn't really participate in the contest, we're just invited & they wanted to use the footage to get people to make videos for the contest! 

lucky gal!

How did they know your Skype acc? :saladga:

And how did they know you're a monster? :saladga:

Honestly if you've got a strong friendship with gaga already you shouldn't be gifted a trip, at least in my opinion. I mean Pepsi probably picked and if I was offered I'd go, but still it's a bit unfair to those who won't ever have the chance to have as many experiences as some. I'm glad some of my friends who haven't had as many experiences are going :)

im gonna enter too, I mean I've already done a lot with Gaga and I won't be crushed if I lose, but I always disliked these contests. It's based on your creativity and if you fit their aesthetic, not of how big of a fan you are. Look at the rules. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

DeleteMyAccount
16 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Honestly if you've got a strong friendship with gaga already you shouldn't be gifted a trip, at least in my opinion. I mean Pepsi probably picked and if I was offered I'd go, but still it's a bit unfair to those who won't ever have the chance to have as many experiences as some. I'm glad some of my friends who haven't had as many experiences are going :)

im gonna enter too, I mean I've already done a lot with Gaga and I won't be crushed if I lose, but I always disliked these contests. It's based on your creativity and if you fit their aesthetic, not of how big of a fan you are. Look at the rules. 

I agree. I would consider myself a very dedicated fan, but it's hard for shy people like me to put out a video on social media.. And there are people who are much more creative with videos and showcasing their emotions. I at least tried. That's the best I could do. 

2 hours ago, thunderzap00 said:

Hey if you guys could retweet mine would really appreciate it

ok but you look really handsome hi :hor:

TheFriend
24 minutes ago, LadyJamie said:

We were DM'ed first! They didn't tell us what the call was about so the reactions are genuine haha - not sure how they knew/picked! 

:giveup: Enjoy sis! This has to be one of the best earliest Christmas gift you've had. When were you contacted? Was it a few days ago, months?

Also, 

Spoiler

loving that 1 paws up you have :ladyhaha:

3 hours ago, LadyJamie said:

We just got told on a Skype call that we were invited - so we didn't really participate in the contest, we're just invited & they wanted to use the footage to get people to make videos for the contest! 

Welcome back, it's been ages! And congrats! 

FreePalestine

Archived