Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will the GP ever acknowledge Gaga's singing skills ?

Oriane

Featured Posts

Why does it matter so much what the GP thinks?

All that matters is you enjoy her music and to continue listening so she can make music for years and years.

Oriane
18 minutes ago, LDR said:

Why does this always come up?

Gaga gets praised all the time when she shines. People were head-over-heals for her after the Oscars 2015 and SB National Anthem.

Little Monsters can be so insecure sometimes. 

So ask people on the street if they think Gaga can sing and we'll see.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
5 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Why does it matter so much what the GP thinks?

All that matters is you enjoy her music and to continue listening so she can make music for years and years.

Because she's struggling to prove her abilities and yet she doesn't have the recognition she deserves. It's really sad for her, I'm sure it hurts her in some way, people just see the celebrity and not the talent behind. At this point of her career, she would be happier if the entire world knew that she could sing rather than if she had a hit.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

pedrohemg

I'm pretty sure the GP don't know about the meat dress. Even myself (a big fan) rarely remember that. They already know Gaga can sing. Believe me, they do.

Economy

Most people already know she can sing. I dont think theres a tone of people left that think she cant with the exeption of a few chronic haters

As for the meat dress... During her peak when she was everywhere thats the kind of crazy stuff she did. Its not shocking people still associate Gaga with crazy

Economy
3 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

Most people do already know tho

whenever the topic of good singers comes up in my convos (i bring up music a lot) most people acknowledge shes among the best singers and these arent fans

Trust me,  a higher percentage of people recognize it at this point than u might think

Arizona Sky

I agree, a lot of the GP still doesn't know about her vocals imo, thats why I want MR to be a hit. 

Not everyone watches the Oscars, the SB national anthem, and listens to CTC

Gagaloo911

This is why MR needs to become a hit single! :diane:

Her first hit single that's a ballad and which truly showcases her vocals.

anomdepllume

Honestly, I think that most of the younger GP knows her vocal talent, but it's a lot of the older folks (like 40+) who are consistently surprised at her talent and keep making the "who knew she could sing like this????" lines on the internet (someone mentioned facebook, and let's be real, it's mostly people 40+ who actively use that rn). My dad, who is in his mid fifties, f*cking lost it during the National Anthem last year about how talented Gaga is, and always talks about how talented he thinks she si now, even though I've been saying it for years (Kind of annoying, but hey, at least we share some music now!). It's the older folks doing this, as they were also the ones originally like Holy sh!t she's wearing prime rib! or whatever, and they thought she was doing it because her talent couldn't get attention like a meat dress could.

But she's talented as hell and that all that matters :lana:

It's not that the GP has never acknowledged her vocals, in fact different portions of the GP have acknowledged her talent several times. Not everyone watches the Oscars, or the Superbowl or listens to Jazz music. She is constantly exposing herself to different demographics hence why there is always a reaction of when she does showcase her vocals. 

The Fame Joanne

Many of them know but they just don't care. They just like to bash her too much bc she's an easy target

gagaisitalian
18 hours ago, Oriane23 said:

I'm not desperate. Thanks though.

Archived