Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

When You Take Your Straight Friend To A Gay Club

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

The Fame Joanne

A straight friend once asked me to go to a gay techno fetish sex club with him. I thought he knew what it was but it turned out he thought it was a regular gay club. 

He was SHOOK AF :ladyhaha:

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

A straight friend once asked me to go to a gay sex club with him. I thought he knew what it was but it turned out he thought it was a regular str8 club. 

fixed.

OMG, his reaction must of have been priceless :smh:

6 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

A straight friend once asked me to go to a gay sex club with him. I thought he knew what it was but it turned out he thought it was a regular gay club. 

Something tells me your straight friend likes the D.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, Parach said:

fixed.

OMG, his reaction must of have been priceless :smh:

He knew it was a gay party. But he just didn't expext people to fück right next to the dancefloor :ladyhaha:

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, The Fame Joanne said:

He knew it was a gay party. But he just didn't expext people to fück right next to the dancefloor :ladyhaha:

OMG Really? :smh:

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :cryga:

The Fame Joanne
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Something tells me your straight friend likes the D.

No, it's not completely uncommon for straight guys to go to a gay club just for fun (and with fun I don't mean sex)

Just now, The Fame Joanne said:

No, it's not completely uncommon for straight guys to go to a gay club just for fun (and with fun I don't mean sex)

He asks to be taken to a gay sex club and is surprised when there's gay sex there. Okay. :lolga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

The Fame Joanne
Just now, Slayer said:

He asks to be taken to a gay sex club and is surprised when there's gay sex there. Okay. :lolga:

Well, normally the sex is at least only in darkrooms, so that people don't see it. But there they have sex everywhere. Once a guy just came and held his d*ck in front of my face :laughga: (I just ignored that tho :sweat:)

People were still pretty tamed... when PI plays at the gay clubs here, everybody goes CRAZY (sometimes I even run out of breath and start suffocating but that's the modern ecstasy of it all)

Archived