Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

A-YO For Third Single Or Leave It Behind?

Should A-YO be the next/a future single?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should A-YO be the next/a future single?

• #JUSTICE4AYO
    • keep it

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Definitely! She should release it as a single and perform it at the Super Bowl, once people hear the song it will become a hugeee hit!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JupiterDrive

everyone saying ayo will be a hit once it flops they bash it for not being promoted enough

its time for DH or DIC to shine now at least for half of a day on itunes

high heeled fem
4 hours ago, Scar97 said:

DH or DIC please. Mirror On The Ceiling had its 15 minutes 

Diamond heart and DIC would slay the charts !!!!! 

Along with ayo ayo isn't a fav but it's weirdly lame catchy as in general lame public with no brains like it lol 

high heeled fem
13 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

everyone saying ayo will be a hit once it flops they bash it for not being promoted enough

its time for DH or DIC to shine now at least for half of a day on itunes

Exactly ..... when I first heard DH I was like wrf pop hit right here!!!!! Esp the pre chorus 

also DIC wohld do good 

ffs when will the GP HEAR DH ?!??????? That song would top any chart position Taylor ever had 

MelbHawker

I actually think A-YO is the only song on Joanne that could revive this era, as far as singles go.

If I were part of her team, I'd release the music video for Million Reasons and position it as a Christmas gift to fans worldwide and let the song fade. It's not going to smash, let's be real about it.

If A-YO's going to succeed, it needs to be sent to radio a short while before the Super Bowl happens and she needs to SLAY the performance. Regular performances of it must follow (e.g. Grammys say hello) and a KILLER music video must drop within 2 weeks of the Super Bowl. (e.g. visuals of the Apple Commercial say HAY)

If it doesn't perform, then the Joanne singles should cease to exist and she should just focus on SLAYING the tour and organising herself for her busy schedule re: the coming years. 

Archived