Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

A-YO For Third Single Or Leave It Behind?

Should A-YO be the next/a future single?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should A-YO be the next/a future single?

• #JUSTICE4AYO
    • keep it

Featured Posts

HowIsSheTho

Hey Girl for the next single!1!!1 :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

NO but reaalllllyy thoooo that song is a bop and i feel personally victimized by the fact that everyone dislikes it so much 

:grr::grr:

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga

We saw a glimpse of how A-Yo would turn out when we thought it was gonna be a single, she pushed it and no one bought it then monsters made a petition for Million Reasons then it went #1 on iTunes, then Million Reasons became a single and now everyone is blaming Gaga for giving us what we wanted. A-Yo is over, stop trying to make A-Yo happen. We need Diamond Heart, Dancin in Circles, Angel Down, or Joanne. Preferably Diamond Heart for the superbowl

TwerkinLurkin
4 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

We saw a glimpse of how A-Yo would turn out when we thought it was gonna be a single, she pushed it and no one bought it then monsters made a petition for Million Reasons then it went #1 on iTunes, then Million Reasons became a single and now everyone is blaming Gaga for giving us what we wanted. A-Yo is over, stop trying to make A-Yo happen. We need Diamond Heart, Dancin in Circles, Angel Down, or Joanne. Preferably Diamond Heart for the superbowl

She only preformed it once.....

:oprah:

And about that petition how's that going?

i see MR sitting nice and comfy at number 62 on itunes

:reductive:

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, TwerkinLurkin said:

She only preformed it once.....

:oprah:

And about that petition how's that going?

i see MR sitting nice and comfy at number 62 on itunes

:reductive:

She made the Apple Music commercial, performed it twice at the dive bar, made a much bigger SNL performance for it than Million Reasons, used it to bash the chainsmokers which would get a lot of attention.

I didn't sign the petition, but the fact that it was made shows that monsters wanted it as a single. But Million did somehow make it to #1 on iTunes, I don't even think applause managed to do that if I'm not mistaken, and I doubt A-Yo could've done that

A-YO needs a wicked music video with Versace latex cowboy/cowgirl costumes, dancers and choreography regardless if it gets radio play or not.

TwerkinLurkin
Just now, Yo GagaGaga said:

She made the Apple Music commercial, performed it twice at the dive bar, made a much bigger SNL performance for it than Million Reasons, used it to bash the chainsmokers which would get a lot of attention.

I didn't sign the petition, but the fact that it was made shows that monsters wanted it as a single. But Million did somehow make it to #1 on iTunes, I don't even think applause managed to do that if I'm not mistaken, and I doubt A-Yo could've done that

Oh of course her preforming it at the the dive bar is the same as her preforming MR at SNL/cpk/amas/Howard stern/on that Japanese news show/ mr was also sent to radio it was also discounted twice and I saw a dive bar commercial with mr on it I do agree he Joanne and ayo commercial are used more but I still saw an mr one 

also mr made it too number one with a 69 cent discount and once that was removed what happened

:lolga:

Yo GagaGaga

Oh of course her preforming it at the the dive bar is the same as her preforming MR at SNL/cpk/amas/Howard stern/on that Japanese news show/ mr was also sent to radio it was also discounted twice and I saw a dive bar commercial with mr on it I do agree he Joanne and ayo commercial are used more but I still saw an mr one 

also mr made it too number one with a 69 cent discount and once that was removed what happened

:lolga:

Well everything that you mentioned was done after she changed the single from A-Yo to Million Reasons. If it was still A-Yo she would've done everything she did for Million Reasons but with A-Yo. And still going number 1 with a discount is still pretty impressive, most singles these days get their success from discounts *cough* Cheap Thrills *cough*

TwerkinLurkin
2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Well everything that you mentioned was done after she changed the single from A-Yo to Million Reasons. If it was still A-Yo she would've done everything she did for Million Reasons but with A-Yo. And still going number 1 with a discount is still pretty impressive, most singles these days get their success from discounts *cough* Cheap Thrills *cough*

I'm not saying it wasn't impressive and I hope that MR does become a hit I don't want gaga to flop it's just you can't act like ayo had the same treatment as MR and cpk and Howard stern was actually done before the single change 

Yo GagaGaga

I'm not saying it wasn't impressive and I hope that MR does become a hit I don't want gaga to flop it's just you can't act like ayo had the same treatment as MR and cpk and Howard stern was actually done before the single change 

Yeah, she kind of half assed both singles for a while so neither really got its fully potential. She was promoting Million Reasons when A-Yo was a single and now Million Reasons is the single and she's only really done the AMAs, a music video would help

honestly I'm tired and I forgot what side I was debating for lol :lolly:

TwerkinLurkin

Yeah, she kind of half assed both singles for a while so neither really got its fully potential. She was promoting Million Reasons when A-Yo was a single and now Million Reasons is the single and she's only really done the AMAs, a music video would help

honestly I'm tired and I forgot what side I was debating for lol 

I do think if MR had radio support it would be in the top 10 rn everytime she preforms it it climbs up on iTunes i think this second single mess of her sending one then Sending another then sending the first one again to radio is what might of been the problem with radio their probably confused on which on to play lmao

Yo GagaGaga

I do think if MR had radio support it would be in the top 10 rn everytime she preforms it it climbs up on iTunes i think this second single mess of her sending one then Sending another then sending the first one again to radio is what might of been the problem with radio their probably confused on which on to play lmao

I think the real reason A-Yo didn't do as well was bc everyone kept on trying buy the song "Mirror on the Ceiling" and got tired of looking and gave up. Why was she changing singles when she should have been changing the name of the song

TwerkinLurkin

I think the real reason A-Yo didn't do as well was bc everyone kept on trying buy the song "Mirror on the Ceiling" and got tired of looking and gave up. Why was she changing singles when she should have been changing the name of the song

Lmaoo that was a messsss

i just hope December everything turns around for MR

Lord Temptation

This is the era with no hit and no promo. And that's how it's should be. It's not about numbers. It's about the feels.

Am I the only one that thinks that none of the songs on Joanne will reach top 10 on BB100? I thought Million Reasons would, and it still didn't after quite a lot of promo. Not even the radio is playing it, and it's the most GP-friendly song on the album. It's also too late to release the video for it... No one cares anymore except the fans. She's had bad time management ever since The Edge of Glory era. Maybe I'm just pessimistic today.

I have no idea. I would hate a repeat of ARTPOP where we only ever got promo singles as actual singles because they jumped on the early sales surge. Besides GUY, I guess. I'm already kind of bummed they chose Million Reasons. She needs to start shining a light on more of her songs rather than choosing a 4-5 song set to do everywhere before an album gets released. She's a great artist, people should hear all she has to offer. 

Anyway, yeah so I hope they skip A-YO if there's another single at all lol. 

Archived