Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

A Quick Joanne Tour Idea

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

What if it starts with a montage of amazing things Gaga has done career wise, but then you realize that it was all just a dream in Stefani's head. 

She "wakes up" and opens up with Perfect Illusion. The tour is then a story of her making her way to the top, with the next song being Diamond Heart (where she go go dances for money to become a star, of course). 

The stage is basically a club, with strip poles, a bar, and a side "stage". 

One part could also be her as a waitress, image her waitressing the fans while performing a dance sequence to Dancing in Circles :giveup:

The story however takes a quick turn, and while performing a hit (or imagine Shieße) she breaks her hip, and her management turns her down from the label, so she's forced to stay performing in bars (which fits perfectly into the more personal/laid back theme for the album). 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

The stage is basically a club, with strip poles, a bar, and a side "stage". 

Heeeere we gooo

pole-dancing-fail.gif

mucinex

:saladga: i love the idea so much but the last paragraph really compromises it for me. i don't think anyone would want to see her relive that pain especially because it's been two tours since that one. i like the first idea where it's more normal, she gets to feel comfortable like she did back in the day. 

2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Heeeere we gooo

pole-dancing-fail.gif

Omg, i just laughed wayyy too ****ing hard just then. Like out loud. I almost spilled my drink :ladyhaha:

HOTNebraskaGuy
8 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

:saladga: i love the idea so much but the last paragraph really compromises it for me. i don't think anyone would want to see her relive that pain especially because it's been two tours since that one. i like the first idea where it's more normal, she gets to feel comfortable like she did back in the day. 

Of corse, it could always be something Elise that happens, like they drop her for rumors ala DWUW tease. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SilkSpectre0

I'm just praying there's some kind of story element again. I loved the artrave. It was AMAZING but when gaga brings the music together with a story it makes it different to any other show. 

Archived