11 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

off topic but you're so hot:air:

top me 

tumblr_nklif5STR91qgf1i8o1_250.gif

i should probably ask my boyfriend first 

rs_400x253-160127120033-excited1.gif

KURUSHITOVSKA
35 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

she didn't sign the ARTPOP vinyl or the Born This Way portraits and the people walked up to her twice. :air:

Now whenever anyone wants her to sign and/or talk about anything involving a past album she's just gonna be like:

giphy.gif

She didnt sign those because she saw they were just autograph sellers, a pro can catch them. She signed them later in a longer video tho

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, lego said:

Those are not fans. 

She hugged and kissed her fans and she said I have to go. Misleading title. :excuseu:

And the critics say her love for us is artificial🙄. This is what I wish they could see. I wish they could see how much she genuinely loves her monsters. We aren't just something that she has to deal with. We're a massive part of her. The bond that she has with us is something that will last for eternity. We're the piece that makes her whole. They say that God works in mysterious ways and I believe it. After all idk what I ever did to deserve such an amazing woman in my life. I would sell my soul to the devil himself for the opportunity to warp my arms around her and just say "thank you for being there when nobody else was. You loved me unconditionally when I didn't feel worthy of love. You promised you would never let me go and you've kept good on that promise"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Sometimes she's so rude. I hate when she acts like that :madge:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

6 hours ago, Lady Palutena said:

She refused an autograph or two before and if I recall correctly, it was because they weren't really fans, but rather, scalpers who would sell the merchandise on Ebay.

CouyILq.jpg

I think she thought I was one at the Cheek to Cheek Tour! I ran to the stage with a poster, but I was dressed in a suit. (I thought I'd dress for the occasion.) I prob. looked like a sleazy scalper to her, when in reality I am just a HUGE LM. :toofunny: Tony signed tho! 

Archived