Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Gaga greets fans at airport

Lava

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy she did that. You have the chance to get a hug and a kiss from her and you go and ask her to sign your CD/whatever. Shameful.

it wasn't laaaahv

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Mood Ring said:

I am so happy she did that. You have the chance to get a hug and a kiss from her and you go and ask her to sign your CD/whatever. Shameful.

Exactly. I swear I'm gonna compile all of the videos like this one and send them to all of the critics that say her love for her monsters is artificial. Hmmm yeah ok that's why she showers us in hugs and kisses. *eyeroll*. You would have to be blind to say that she doesn't love us

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Ive been to many stage doors at broadway shows and many people wont sign those professionally printed photos because they know the person who wants it signed has like 20 more so that they can sell them online. its just a paparazzi thing...:awkney:

7 hours ago, soixont said:

She knows who aren't real fans - she once called out these ebay autograph sellers yeaaaars ago.

is there an interview or video? I wanna watch her drag them....

53 minutes ago, David Pontrella said:

is there an interview or video? I wanna watch her drag them....

It's a video back in the Alejandro era - a pap video...! I'm not sure how I can find it :p Sorry!

A King With No Crown

SpookyKid
18 hours ago, M Monstre said:

So some of you are focusing on the fact that she ignored some people who want an autograph, but aren't acknowledging the fact that she's hugging, kissing, and talking to others? :oprah:

Plus, as some have mentioned before, they could just be getting an autograph just to sell it.

People focus on negative things and making them seem bigger instead of seeing the good things

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

she probably signed it all later. It would be kind great if she stopped taking selfies ans signing at this encounters. Though this is all already very shaky, but go for it

Archived