đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball [Asia]

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

I don't know why this makes me laugh so much but it does she's like a little robot running

tumblr_m4ebygvxh91qcp76io1_400.gif

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• gagaismywhore

• Nissa

• MANiCURE1295

Miel

Watching Filipino news right now, everything is somehow Gaga related :haha:

So the wig is now the original grey+pink mixed with the ginger? Niiiice.

I love the way Gaga "toned down" :giggle: the "You and I" performance in Manila.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XL3oQdNMvFw

Whoa. I saw the inside of her vagina. Cervix, maybe. What a revealing outfit!

3 points in and ready for more

Darkstains

Hi guys! The concert last night was phenomenal, it was so worth the wait. :Gaga: By the way, for those fearing Gaga's safety during TEOG when Mark lifts her, trust me that their ground is pretty spacious and Gaga isn't going to fall down. :yes:

:roll: Mother GOAT videos or...

Gurl she is amazing. I video'd every time she appeared except when she got gunned down and bled :sad:

I have videos of HU+GH, BTW, BJAF, BR, Judas, some part of FOHL, JD, Telephone, HML, Hair, some part of Yuyi and EC, Americano and Poker Face, TEOG and the last half of MTN. :party:

Gonna share these over the next 10-12 hours :)

Miel

I have videos of HU+GH, BTW, BJAF, BR, Judas, some part of FOHL, JD, Telephone, HML, Hair, some part of Yuyi and EC, Americano and Poker Face, TEOG and the last half of MTN. :party:

:party:

Eulonzo

Hi guys! The concert last night was phenomenal, it was so worth the wait. :Gaga: By the way, for those fearing Gaga's safety during TEOG when Mark lifts her, trust me that their ground is pretty spacious and Gaga isn't going to fall down. :yes:

Gurl she is amazing. I video'd every time she appeared except when she got gunned down and bled :sad:

Gurl share the videos then. :sad:

Darkstains

Do you guys think that if I post the videos on YouTube, they'll take it down? Or do I have to post it in some low profile video sharing site?

Miel

Do you guys think that if I post the videos on YouTube, they'll take it down? Or do I have to post it in some low profile video sharing site?

I'm sure they won't take it down :)

I don't know why this makes me laugh so much but it does she's like a little robot running

tumblr_m4ebygvxh91qcp76io1_400.gif

wtf

Rebelde

I never really bothered to take a look at the Americano-performance, but oh my God, it's flawless!!!!! :giveup:

Darkstains

I never really bothered to take a look at the Americano-performance, but oh my God, it's flawless!!!!!

YES it was amazing. The Americano-Poker Face-Alejandro meat segment looks messy and weird on paper, but it flows perfectly and makes sense when you see it live. :Gaga:

EDIT: Oh yeah, the videos that I have are taken from a weird angle and my camerawork is pretty shaky and messy since I'm doing the choreo and dancing while filming it :toofloppy:

Edited by Darkstains

The You and I performance, oh my god, great voice + great body + great perfection, I just can't!

Wo

I'd still try YT but I'm not an authority on that subject at all. :sweat:

Darkstains

I'd still try YT but I'm not an authority on that subject at all. :sweat:

I've tried uploading the shortest video to Youtube and it's like, 15 hours left :toofloppy: