đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

I miss this

alextruper17

Featured Posts

alextruper17

I must say every single time I watch this video it makes me feel... I don't know. Do you think someday Gaga will make me (us) feel like that again? :nick: I know little monsters suddenly don't care about charts, Grammys and awards anymore, but I'd be a liar if I say I don't miss this.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Mister Gaga

The nostalgia :giveup:

2010 MTV VMAs were basically the Lady Gaga show. She literally stole the show. VOTY, BTW announcement, the meat dress, the amount of times they said her name...she was on top of the world!

TSUNAMI

I don't miss Gaga. She's still alive. 

She already slayed those awards... I want to see her receiving Nobel prize for peace. 

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

The nostalgia :giveup:

2010 MTV VMAs were basically the Lady Gaga show. She literally stole the show. VOTY, BTW announcement, the meat dress, the amount of times they said her name...she was on top of the world!

That's right. She was on the top of the world.

That was the night! I was 15 or 16 and I remember how excited I was, even when she wasn't performing. 

I always will love moments like these. 

giphy.gif

However I feel like her peak era has passed and she's elevating into a new level of her career. 

alextruper17
17 minutes ago, Parach said:

I want to see her receiving Nobel prize for peace. 

rs_600x338-161116142756-600338lady-gaga.

Man, after watching that I realize that it's not Gaga specifically that I miss and that has changed- it's the pop sphere in general. It's not as fun anymore. Is it just me, or has it changed a LOT in just the last 8 years?

As usual, I can't watch her accept video of the year without crying. 

BUT. LOOK AT HOW EXCITED FLORENCE WELCH IS CLAPPING FOR HER. AND WE HAVE A SONG WITH THOSE TWO NOW. YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!

ZiggyZiggs

Im crying rn. :giveup:

Y tf is Taylor nominated for that horrible video tho? :laughga:

Florence and Hayley looked so happy when Gaga won VOTY. Little did we know years later they'd make a record together :diane:

666 others
3 hours ago, Parach said:

I don't miss Gaga. She's still alive. 

She already slayed those awards... I want to see her receiving Nobel prize for peace. 

And maybe literature too.

:holyshit:

Archived