Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have maids?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Anastasia

It put the seed in my head with her one interview for Billboard and they mentioned someone getting her champaign, and then in her Golden Globe acceptance speech she mentioned how her team took care of her when on some days she couldn't take care of herself. The Howard Stern interview was weird too when she mentioned her therapist travels with her, to me it made her sound so strangely needy and I thought she was a bit of a martyr. Though, my life is pretty stressful right now and I'm pretty poor while going through school, so I think I project my issues onto her and envy the help she has.

This went way off topic but whatever :cryga:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

Bette Davis

Can I clean your seaside mansion, trim your bougainvillea, massage your batpigs and cook Italian food for you? @BorisIsHere I will do it for free :cryga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Gagas love
6 hours ago, Majora said:

I have thought about this for a very long time but..... a few weeks ago in a PI radio interview she mentioned that she had to wash all the dishes before she could return to the studio with her producers, or something to that degree. What do you think? Does she clean the whole property herself, thus the grass being so big, thick, and long? :oprah: :lolly:

I feel she is becoming "old money" and typically they begin to hire people to care for their huge homes. So yeah. I think she has a maid but not in the sense you think. Just like someone living there who cleans and tidies up. But I doubt gaga really washes all her dishes always. She has no time for that lol. She has money people. If you were mad rich, why the hell would you wash dishes and clean your house? It's illogical. Lol especially being a superstar at the age of 30. 

The Fame Monster
6 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

I feel she is becoming "old money" and typically they begin to hire people to care for their huge homes. So yeah. I think she has a maid but not in the sense you think. Just like someone living there who cleans and tidies up. But I doubt gaga really washes all her dishes always. She has no time for that lol. She has money people. If you were mad rich, why the hell would you wash dishes and clean your house? It's illogical. Lol especially being a superstar at the age of 30. 

Unless you are like Monica from FRIENDS. :toofunny:

Find your freedom in the music

Archived