Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is EpioneGa a hypocrit?

Zombie

Featured Posts

donutellha

im okay with them (even if i personally dislike how they look) as long as she's happy and doesn't depend on them for happiness

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She can do what she wants but I'm worried for about her face for the future. It can have a negative effect on her.

RadioIsOurs

People here debating about whether she should get fillers and injections... The real question you should be asking though, is why does she do it? She must be unsatisfied to a certain degree with some parts of her body, and she wants to change it to how wants it to be. That to me doesn't sound BTW at all, but go on...

The Surrealist
7 hours ago, Ooolong said:

-she can't express emotion with fillers

-she was prettier before the fillers

-she's not unique anymore

-she's ruining her face

-she's a hypocrite 

There. I saved your time by enumerating everything you like to repeat in every thread.

I try to ignore such comments but you're easily one of the most aggravating members on here when it comes to this topic. You're constantly mentioning alterations she's personally made, repeating that she looked better before over, and over, and over. Even in threads that have no direct relation to the subject. While I'm at it, you're constantly commenting about how you're right, and recently that your "predictions are coming true". Honestly, get over yourself. If you want to state your opinion in a thread directly related to the subject, then do it and be over with it. Or better yet, keep it as a status.  :nails:

Well, you wrote your opinion about my opinion and prohibited mine.

So, keep on I guess. :lolly: You can block user.

Ooolong
10 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

Well, you wrote your opinion about my opinion and prohibited mine.

So, keep on I guess. :lolly: You can block user.

I don't want to block you, because from the few posts I've seen of yours, that don't discuss this topic, you seem nice. That was my main issue, I feel I see few posts of yours outside of this subject, and most, once again, I feel, are from a negative viewpoint. I just don't see the need to mention it outside of topics directly related to it. No harm intended :sweat:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

SILENT HILL

I

8 hours ago, Sycamore said:

A lie.

Being an actress means being able to show emotions, you can't do it with fillers and botox.

Also, I have no idea how this

Lady-Gaga-Out-New-York-City-September-20

looks better than this

MTE5NDg0MDYyOTgxNDU3NDIz.jpg

THIS! I literally cannot understand how anyone could think she looks better now :confused:

9 hours ago, Sycamore said:

A lie.

Being an actress means being able to show emotions, you can't do it with fillers and botox.

Also, I have no idea how this

Lady-Gaga-Out-New-York-City-September-20

looks better than this

MTE5NDg0MDYyOTgxNDU3NDIz.jpg

When she smiles, those fillers make her look like she's posessed by a demon or something :saladga:

SilkSpectre0
2 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

People here debating about whether she should get fillers and injections... The real question you should be asking though, is why does she do it? She must be unsatisfied to a certain degree with some parts of her body, and she wants to change it to how wants it to be. That to me doesn't sound BTW at all, but go on...

...did you call her hypocritical the whole BTW era when she was wearing wigs, a ton of make up, armadillo heels and facial modifications? Did you listen to what she said BTW was about? Cause it seems a lot of people on this site missed it when she said 1000x times BTW wasn't about just loving and accepting yourself how you are. She wrote that song after people kept saying she was fake/hypocritical for promoting self love while she altered her appearance so much and she was saying 'I was born the kind of person who would dress/wear wigs/ make up like this' 

Glitterngrease

I don't know how any of you can be bothered to discuss this. It's not going anywhere, it'sthe same argument every time.

teenagechrist

Everything has been said about this topic, it's getting tired. :rip: 

feeling so hot tamale

9 hours ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I think she spent too much time in her own bubble where she said f*ck everything and did everything non-Gaga. Maybe she's done with the way she handled her old self and wants to change, but for the most part the change hasn't been positive...

Archived