Buddy

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooolong
3 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Update: Just recieved the boots 

These are so cool :giveup:. I especially like that they're in touch with the Joanne era style but still give subtle homage to her past eras. They're like an ARTPOP version of the ones she wore in the Super Bowl commercial :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

CatelynnMarie
2 hours ago, Ooolong said:

These are so cool . I especially like that they're in touch with the Joanne era style but still give subtle homage to her past eras. They're like an ARTPOP version of the ones she wore in the Super Bowl commercial .

This was the exact thought I had! I actually had my eye on them for quite some time now. When I had a general idea of the style I was going for, I knew they would be perfect for the tour. Especially after the Super Bowl commercial :giveup:

Probably a flannel and dad jeans and maybe a hat like the str8 passing piece of **** that I am lmao

3 points in and ready for more

blackcoffee

My partner is going to put together an outfit based on her Apple Music commercial look. feat-lady-gaga-apple-commercial.jpg

And I'm gonna go more with a Western look, kinda like this picture of Scott Eastwood dressed as his dad Clint from Clint's role in The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Other than the vest, I basically have this outfit haha). Scott-Eastwood-Cowboy-Halloween-Costume-

Archived