Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What're you wearing to the Joanne Ball?

Buddy

Featured Posts

Magneto

Can't wait to see all the pink cowboy hats. At the Formation World Tour in Amsterdam I saw so many girls with buttoned up shirts, braids and black amish hats that it kinda felt like a cult:toofunny:

Free my mind

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
16 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Can't wait to see all the pink cowboy hats. At the Formation World Tour in Amsterdam I saw so many girls with buttoned up shirts, braids and black amish hats that it kinda felt like a cult:toofunny:

1. That's hilarious :laughga: it would've totally looked like a cult!

2. I keep having this hilarious image in my mind of hundreds of people anxiously crowding up outside, like they do, but all wearing cowboy hats, and a huge gust of wind coming along and blowing all their hats away and everyone freaking out and holding onto them, some people losing them and crying because they don't want to lose their place in line...

Just the fact that all the fans at a Gaga concert will be dressed as cowboys is enough for evoke the giggles :laughga:  who would've ever guessed?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ooolong
22 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I'll probably post updates as I get pieces in/ closer to the actual Joanne Ball :P 

I know the hat struggle tbh. Someone on here posted a really great site for hats, but they're sold out of the pink versions :giveup: They were also pretty expensive, so I'm just like sigh. I'm constantly on the look out though so I'll update if I do find something! 

Thanks, I'll do the same :hug:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

boneknuckleskin

What am I wearing? Doubt I'm even going based on her recent live performances and that I still haven't gotten over ArtRAVE :awkney:

FRANK1991

my before-bed clothes:derpga:

cos I'll be watching on YouTube:nails:

unless she comes to my country:neyde:

but I doubt it:saladga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Sherlock112
2 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

Hopefully she will come to India someday!

There are SO Many IndiaNs Over here.   ... I thougHt I'm a minority... Although i'm already a minority in this cult site... Being a straight is not an easy task:giveup::toofunny:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Sherlock112

I would wear a leather jacket and jeans with Black hat and the gaga merchandise I bought that "embroided lady gaga T-shirt" if I would be in NYC during her concert...

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

OT: since it will most likely be in spring or summer, some torn jean shorts w the black gaga t shirt with her name in cursive in the corner and a red flannel and some black vans. I'll prob let my roots grow out like hers & braid my hair like so

7d9df86b47e9e9e0f461fdb109f1927e.jpg

CatelynnMarie
On 11/23/2016 at 2:35 AM, Ooolong said:

Would love to see it when you're done :D!

Update: Just recieved the boots :firega:

Archived