💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GP Responds to Gaga at AMAs

Kanye West

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I disagree. There's a mix of positive and negative comments. Seems pretty accurate.

Not at all. They're mostly more than negative, just purely hateful comments. People really liked her performance yesterday, there's a reason why she was the only one that got a standing ovation from the public.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's British right-wing tabloid garbage. You need to sign up to be able to comment. They don't represent GP at all. 

FreePalestine

Reality

"Regular people" and the "GP" aren't even going to go on sites and respond. They'll say if they like it or not, but they're not going to waste their time writing it down or commenting unless they want to make a statement out of it. 

🃏🖤👹

HEARTSTOP

I actually got kinda scared that people were bashing her flawless performance but then I noticed the article only shows her red carpet and performance photos, so obviously people are just gonna throw up their ignorant comments about her image.

Show me (a majority of) harsh comments on a video of her performance and then I'll be worried.

IDGAF

malazam

why don't we use some NY Times comments too?

lol

another shot before we kiss the other side

MonsterMum

Daily Mail...seriously? That's a trash tabloid you open for when you feel like point and laugh at peoples stupidity. Comon man...

AlexanderMagno

The most interesting thing for me is the Born This Way references. I'm glad to see Gaga is known not only as a pop-hitmaker but also as the social justice/self-acceptance defensor. 

I love how 90% of the comments here are just bashing the OP. Poor guy.
This happens way too often on GGD lately.

It's good that Gaga is still talked about.

doja scat

The DailyMail website? :rip: girl that website has ZERO credibility in the UK and wherever else it's published. Just a bunch of negative rats that run to every article to comment something horrible. 

E.g: That website publishes any little thing regarding the Kardashian/Jenners and you see the same people posting the same old 'why r they famess????!!11222211' :rip: 

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth

Runway

So I assume you didnt like her performance and went to the daily fail comments and then brought them over to somehow validate your wrong opinion :oprah: 

First of all you misspelt "Daily Fail" and 2nd the comments in that rag are always negative and criticise everyone and everything under the sun. That is NOT the GP.

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived