💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So...who is Gaga trying to appeal to this era?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

DrewStevens
27 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

So that excludes the rest of us non-Americans?? How dare she! 

Lady Gaga EXPOSED as a Trump supporter 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RochestrMonstr

Herself and her fans, who are impossible to please 100%.

I would have been a little disappointed if she put out another EDM album. But many of her fans love EDM, so those fans are probably unhappy.

Still, I disagree with the whole idea of "deep down most fans want old Gaga back". 

Sure, there are plenty of fans who may feel that way, and that's unfortunate for those people.

But there are many fans who love this new direction she is going in, myself included.  It's like we grew up with her, and she's consistently evolving. I can't wait to see what she does next (please not hip hop though!)

StrawberryBlond

She's trying to appeal to a lot...her fans, her family, herself, a country audience. But the only thing I fear is that this country direction isn't being embraced by those outside North America. It's a hard sell worldwide. There's a reason most country acts don't do world tours and why Taylor Swift didn't become successful globally until she went pop.

androiduser

I would say that she is trying to please herself as an artist. But I think she is also trying to force a different image onto the GP. I am saying force, because she's doing it largely by having a different look and attitude.

4 hours ago, DrewStevens said:

She said she wrote this album thinking of a typical middle American girl.

"Hair's back, no makeup, heirloom family jewelry or maybe something from her aunt, or her grandma's ring. She's got a Hanes cheap sweatshirt on from Duane Reade, rolled-up jeans, kid in one hand, Pinot Grigio in the other, two kids runing around her, no man in her life... just crying her eyes out singing along to every word and going, 'I can't believe that I can relate to Lady Gaga.'"

So white girls... Great. 

Reality

I don't think she had a particular demographic in mind—she wanted to write Joanne for everyone. I mean, remember when she talked about that girl that she kept seeing in all those interviews? 

She's opening up and trying to write to people who she didn't think would like or enjoy her music, and likewise for those people. She wrote these songs for people and she wants to let people know that just because she's Lady Gaga, doesn't mean that they can't relate to her. 

🃏🖤👹

GagaTheExplorer
7 hours ago, brizoda said:

to everyone

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:awesome:...

GagaTheExplorer

well clearly not the gays, not the critics, not the charts, not the GP and not the little charters

Katsuki Bakugo

She made an album for herself and shared it with the world. Either it enjoy it or not? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

too many people, that's been the problem lately. think that sums it up, the lack of focus is the ruin of it all. that's why the record misses that magic

10 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

... herself, most likely

10 hours ago, donutellha said:

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

Both of these! 

Archived