๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

You Meltdown, You Lose

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

KleinGa
On 11/20/2016 at 11:13 AM, Anastasia said:

I think she's a really mediocre pianist and a terrible guitarist, and her songwriting always needs outside help to keep from being basic or too try hardย :rip:

ย 

Here I was thinking I'd win this

BUT HOW DARE YOU

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allison M

I'm so glad the DWUW music video was never released and I wish the parts that were leaked never were.ย 

I also wish she would practice her piano skills. It's a lot of what set her apart from the other pop artists. It's not mediocre, but it's not what it used to be.

I appreciate Gaga exploring other music directions, and I like Joanne, but her pop music and stripped down versions are what made me fall in love. Most of Joanne is just slow and not something you can dance to.

Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion are way too repetitive.ย I can barely listen past the first chorus.

Never liked Dope.

I used to be excited for the music videos, not so much since TEOG.

I hope Gaga and Beyonce never perform Telephone together or collaborate again. So tired of people thinking Beyonce is God. And she is acting like she is going to give birth to the second coming Jesus.ย 

Glad that's off my chest. This thread was fun. Haha

10 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

tumblr_lxxbvvcECW1qzb62zo1_500.gif

That was last year, I'd take back thatย last sentence though and I'd add Reasons music video to the second sentence.

Also, you lose.ย :sis:

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

This thread is giving me cardiac arrest :giveup:

you're welcome

tumblr_lgtzlkoRJp1qdyhc9.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, Allison M said:

Never liked Dope.

Delete your accountย :giveup:

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

takemetovenus

Dancin' In Circles, while excellent, is easily the most gassed song on Joanne :air:ย 

DeanWinchester

MetalliGa needs to happen again. #FactsOnly

Alternative facts get out!!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, IllumiMark said:

Lady Gaga's last iconicย MV is Marry The Night.

Ok, ย if we forget JW for a minuteย 

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Cailleach

Love the MR video, it's cute. But the song itself is overrated and the only reason y'all love it is because it's a hit single. Like just stop trying to make MR happen, it's already happened when it got #4

BDR is an underrated bop single that got away and y'all know it

JW is the next single so deal with itย 

ย 

ย 

That's not very born this way of you

A-NO is a great song but will flop harder than MTN did...ย 

ย 

15jocart
On 11/19/2016 at 11:20 PM, Anastasia said:

If you guys think she is some great pianist then you need to show me, saying you disagree isn't enough. From what I've seen and heard she is very rudimentary on the piano, it doesn't make her bad, but it also doesn't make her good.

Gaga is a very good pianist. She got into frickin' TISCH for crying out loud. That's just a half-step below Juilliard. Watch this intro and tell me she isn't talented. The arpeggios at the beginning all have form, she hits the accents at 1:25 perfectly, the figure at 0:28 is very Chopin-esque and executed well. She knows what she's doing and has been playing since, like what, 4? Her arrangements nowadays may not be this complex, but she can definitely play the piano to suit her needs. Not sure how she'd do as a professional pianist, but I'm sure she could sightread a relatively difficult piece without too much trouble.

Guitar, on the other hand...

ย 

ย 

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart

Okay, here goes:

ย 

HML is so overrated by this fanbase. The best songs on that album are, in order: Y&I, BTW, FoHL, The Queen.

BTW is an extremely impactful song that unfortunately is marred by outdated and offensive lyrics.

ARTPOP's best song is MANiCURE and Joanne's best song is A-YO. See a trend?

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived