💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DWUW Music video might leak at any moment!

blackstar

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke
14 hours ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

i would give my left nut for the Venus and Gypsy Video lol

Venus' video was scrapped way early ok because of the sudden switch to DWUW apparently so they may have never even filmed any scene at all, and the Gypsy video is entirely nonexistent

Just making sure your left nut can flop safe at night knowing it can give itself up for confirmed "injustices" towards this stanbase :lolly:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby is following her , not gonna leak now. :air: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

"At any moment"? Friday was like... days ago.

You listen here, little leaksters... either leak the bitch, or let it rest in pieces. These hip replacements are getting expensive.

DOtgf69.gif

Modern Ecstacy

Okay I'm sick of this ****. I need that video now right now!!! I get so shook just from seeing some cuts that TMZ leaked. I CAN'T WAIT.

On 11/22/2016 at 0:59 AM, CowSiss said:

Gypsy video is entirely nonexistent

Just making sure your left nut can flop safe at night knowing it can give itself up for confirmed "injustices" towards this stanbase :lolly:

There's a Gypsy video I saw on YouTube. I don't know if it was meant to be the official video but it was filmed by like members of Gaga's filming crew during the ARTPOP ball & it was private on YouTube and it seemed very legit. I can't find it but if I do, I'll let you know and share the link.

MEDONER

Inb4 it leaks and we find out it was shoot at Epione.

Spoiler

Queen of Doing What She Wants with her body :sis:

ToxicHot

So..... is it not cumming or??? :poot: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived