Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DWUW Music video might leak at any moment!

blackstar

Featured Posts

I'm 96% sure that the Do What U Want video will never leak. jo39gVJ.gif

The newspaper dress still gives me life though; it's ****ing fantastic.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
3 minutes ago, shaniatwane said:

who wants to see that hot mess of a video anyway?

Me and probs the rest of GGD :diane::lolly:

tonythewitch
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Me and probs the rest of GGD :diane::lolly:

not everyone judging by the comments on this thread ;)

it's old news, and there are certainly good reasons why it wasnt released, plus it reminds ppl of a weird messed up time of her career, and from the images already out, it looks ugly...

antpats2

Obviously this Darla account is fake but the real person who bought the disc...who knows honestly. We're yet to find out whether the video on it is real or not. But hey...those leaked screenshots had to come from somewhere right? Remember the ones of Gaga performing on the stage with R. Kelly supposedly near the end of the video? They were nowhere in sight in TMZ's leaked footage 

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

Obviously this Darla account is fake but the real person who bought the disc...who knows honestly. We're yet to find out whether the video on it is real or not. But hey...those leaked screenshots had to come from somewhere right? Remember the ones of Gaga performing on the stage with R. Kelly supposedly near the end of the video? They were nowhere in sight in TMZ's leaked footage 

I think TMZ leaked some footages of the unfinished video. To be truly honest I don't even think the video was even finished or TMZ would have leaked everything...

To me it will never leak or it have have already leaked long time ago ^^ 

highlikegaga

I don't give a **** for this Darla mess. BUT. There is another account on Twitter that says they have the video.

I can't anymore. :saladga:

highlikegaga

This person has said some fake "insider" things in the past, so I'm not sure if we should believe her/him.

I'm so thirsty that any lunatic can say they have the video and I'd believe them.:cryga:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, captainswan said:

I don't give a **** for this Darla mess. BUT. There is another account on Twitter that says they have the video.

I can't anymore. :saladga:

I cant find it on youtube:sharon:

End Racism Now

7 hours ago, captainswan said:

I can't anymore.

Yeah I've been watching this one for a while now.....idk, if it leaks I'm def watching it because to me all of her past eras are still quite Alive to me. I listen to all the eras everyday so if any news, leaks, info etc about her past records surface, I'd still be just as excited now as I would've been then. I've convinced myself that since I Stan hard and purchase 3 of every album she has (for my iPhone, tablet, physical, and I bought C2C 4 times cus I got my grandmother one which ended up loving) so any leaks that surface I don't feel too bad about indulging lol.

i would give my left nut for the Venus and Gypsy Video lol

Archived