Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lazy Town actor diagnosed with cancer, has to start GoFundMe

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Hello everybody -- This is Stefan's friend Mark. I just wanted to give you all an update on how he's been doing. He is still recuperating from major surgery (it still amazes me that a human being could survive something like that). And now that he is moving toward being stable, he will begin his first round of Chemotherapy.

Please keep Stefan in your thoughts and please consider visiting the GoFundMe page in case you haven't yet had the chance. Please know that Stefan is aware of all your messages and good wishes and he wants you to know how grateful he is.

Well my lovely Robbie-ites, it has been wonderful to hear from you. I have enjoyed seeing your messages and it is good to know you are keep Robbie in mind too :) Remember to do healthy things and if you should be faced with a situation like mine, surround yourself with loved ones. I love you all!

My short bio: Many of you know me from my role as Robbie Rotten from LazyTown. Others may have seen me playing the Grinch in the nationwide touring show. I've recently undergone major cancer surgery. I wanted to talk to you directly and let you ask me about my fight, my shows -- anything you like!

If you'd like to join me in my battle, please visit: https://www.gofundme.com/2tm9tqk

TipZZkq.jpg

tumblr_o4s78lLv3U1v5hhxmo1_1280.png

Robbie_Rotten.jpg

doja scat

Poor guy. I thought he still did Lazy Town and would have enough money to cover it so I hope he gets a full recovery 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Oh my god. He was incredible in Lazy Town. Extremely funny. I really hope he makes a full recovery.

JustPokeHerFace

This is awful. I hope that he gets the treatment and support that he needs. Cancer is a horrible disease. 

Spoiler

Hated Lazy Town 

StarstruckIllusion

Awh. I hope he gets better, he's a great actor. I loved Lazy Town so much, altho I'm still lazy af rn :sis:

I have no strong feelings either way about The Lazy Town (no idea what it even is tbh), but I wish him a quick recovery.

Archived