Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shania Twain should go on a world tour

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley
27 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

This is not country hun, i'm not into country too but this is a massie bop

Oh my god that has to be one of the most unfitting videos in history. 

AlexanderLevi2

This song ends careers from the past, present, and future.

Thank you for making this thread. I used to listen to her with my dad all the time. He unfortunately passed away last year but this makes me remember my childhood with him :)

Currently listening to Joanne

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Thank you for making this thread. I used to listen to her with my dad all the time. He unfortunately passed away last year but this makes me remember my childhood with him :)

Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that :ohno:

but it sounds like lovely memories at least :) 

Um yes, she does need to go back on tour. I saw her on the Rock This Country tour last year and it was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Just watch the opening:

Anastasia
On 11/15/2016 at 4:06 PM, AlexanderLevi2 said:

I'm so sorry for your loss, music is truly one of those things that can bring people together, whether physically or metaphorically. Shania always brings back the memories of me and my mom dancing around the living room and singing, her music is contagious and joyful.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

I hope she tours again as well. I had to sell my ticket for her show last summer because I moved to a different state weeks before the show :madge: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived