Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Perfect Illusion reaches 50m views

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

She's Lady Gaga ffs :rip: She doesnt need to promote for everything :rip:

yeah and? she isn't 2010 Gaga, stop thinking like GP is eagerly perched for her music. She NEEDS to promote to get the spotlight back

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2020Covid19IsOurs
30 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

If she gave a video with a controversy and illuminati and 12 INCH HEELS and choreography I know it would've hit 3B cuz she's the original supreme of YouTube/Vevo 

She had a chance with Ayo but carpool karaoke ruined it:awkney:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Paper Gangsta
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

You need to phrase it diffrently: "You can't expect a Lady Gaga flop to have big views". Time has shown that even her smash hits are not successful as on YouTube as some major flops. And that's just the way it is :shrug:

well either way, views are influenced by the sucess of the song whether it's Gaga or not, some people might have bigger views but still success is determining factor

GhettoFabulous
11 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

She had a chance with Ayo but carpool karaoke ruined it

I feel like she's doesn't really want to succeed she's trying to please hillbillies more than her fans well all those hillbillies turned on her ass and voted for trump  :lolly:

I need to be in ha team and I'd defs fug it up in there :lolly:

I know this is very random but a-yo better not be re released as a single DIC and DH deserve it :lolly:

Illuminati
28 minutes ago, Torturo said:

Not really, for the overall perfomance of the song it's views are ok. 

well if we base streaming numbers on the songs chart performance i could give many examples of songs that were way worse on the charts and gathered up to 500 mil views. not like comparing her to other artists matters but streaming is something she's not strong at yet, i'm just hoping she will get there.

viniferrett
1 hour ago, Torturo said:

months*

"Expected to hit 100,000,000 on: 2017/02/14"

it will go up very quickly don't worry 

it said guy would hit 100 in 2 months 

Antonio
11 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

I remember this song 

OMG NOOOOOO :sharon::sharon:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Paper Gangsta
10 hours ago, viniferrett said:

it will go up very quickly don't worry 

it said guy would hit 100 in 2 months 

yeah but superbowl should push it back :sis:

Paper Gangsta
11 hours ago, Sure Joanne said:

well if we base streaming numbers on the songs chart performance i could give many examples of songs that were way worse on the charts and gathered up to 500 mil views. not like comparing her to other artists matters but streaming is something she's not strong at yet, i'm just hoping she will get there.

I was just basing it on the fact that it's sales are propotional to the streams, liek streaming equivalent sales are very similar to the pure sales for PI, despite it not getting spotify playlists

But yeah I agree, altho you need to watch wider photo when comparing "flops" with 500m cause flop in US=/= flop everywhere (Ain't Your Mama for example). Also some artists are just bad sellers so some bigger song appears to be flop cause of poor sales

Economy
1 hour ago, Torturo said:

I was just basing it on the fact that it's sales are propotional to the streams, liek streaming equivalent sales are very similar to the pure sales for PI, despite it not getting spotify playlists

But yeah I agree, altho you need to watch wider photo when comparing "flops" with 500m cause flop in US=/= flop everywhere (Ain't Your Mama for example). Also some artists are just bad sellers so some bigger song appears to be flop cause of poor sales

Ill have u know Gaga first got attention in Canada before anywhere without any hits in US

Also MTN was a moderate hit here at #11

DWYW smashed pretty well despite only moderate success in the US

We dont need u to dictate success :poot: 

Paper Gangsta
8 hours ago, Economy said:

Ill have u know Gaga first got attention in Canada before anywhere without any hits in US

Also MTN was a moderate hit here at #11

DWYW smashed pretty well despite only moderate success in the US

We dont need u to dictate success :poot: 

why are you disagreeing with me when i said what u are saying too?

Archived