💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: "CNN,Stop normalizing Trump's election"

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

SpadesToStart

That's the thing about a president like Trump, we can't stop fighting.  We need to ruthlessly police him to make sure he doesn't destroy the country.  Most Americans like to check out of politics for 3.5 years after the presidential election, but that's not an option this time around.

Tbh, looking forward to the protests at his inauguration.  He needs to know that people hate him, it will hopefully make him reconsider some of his rhetoric and policies.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

That's not true, you can't compare the Weimar system then and the US system now. 

Fact is, Trump could be dangerous. But as how much I hate trump, you can't compare him to a men who killed Millions 

Hitler was elected by the people  is what I'm sure of, IDK the details of the voting system then but this information still stands. Not everyone who is elected by the majority should be respected and accepted. The law isn't moral or right, it just is. All I was trying to achieve with my comparison is that just because he is elected=correct choice or that we shouldnt protest against it.

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Then write a petition against Trump's hate, racism, misogyny, etc. Not one saying Donald Trump should be impeached lol. That's dumb.

Trump CANT get impeached by an online petition in the same way me creating a petition about making rape legal and getting 10 million votes won't make it legal :duck: 

This petition IS  a petition against Trump's hate, racism, misogyny, etc. Stop getting stuck up on a word.

malazam
11 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

RIGHT ON, GAGA! I pray that she continues to stand up for people more than ever. BTW 2.0! :woohoo:

For those who don't know, Gaga has always been an activist. It's included in the fan package. :sis:

Thanks

Fight Gaga! FIGHT!!

another shot before we kiss the other side

xoxo cupcakke
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Trump CANT get impeached by an online petition in the same way me creating a petition about making rape legal and getting 10 million votes won't make it legal :duck: 

This petition IS  a petition against Trump's hate, racism, misogyny, etc. Stop getting stuck up on a word.

People who actually take semantics seriously. Language is both our liberator and oppressor at times :madge:

This isn't direct at you by the way, more to express our mutual frustrations if it is doing so :madge:

4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

The petition is claiming that the electoral college should disqualify Trump from getting the presidency (it even says "regardless of popular vote") because of his hate speech. If you lived in Brazil you would understand why language is important in these instances. Our president was just impeached with literally no reason at all because the conservatives couldn't accept their lost. Democracy is a fragile thing.

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Bio said:

The petition is claiming that the electoral college should disqualify Trump from getting the presidency (it even says "regardless of popular vote") because of his hate speech. If you lived in Brazil you would understand why language is important in these instances. Our president was just impeached with literally no reason at all because the conservatives couldn't accept their lost. Democracy is a fragile thing.

Your Senate impeached him. What does that have to do with a change.org petition ANYONE can create?

StarryNight

Dear @cnn please stop normalizing something that isn't normal to us 

I don't know if Gaga ever said anything this stupid :rip:  remind me when people say this:oprah:

please stop normalizing gay marriage that isn't normal to us

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Your Senate impeached him. What does that have to do with a change.org petition ANYONE can create?

It started just like that. With small online petitions, then small protests. Then the biased media started to play it up and the protests got bigger and bigger to the point where 100,000 people showed up in just a city. The Senate felt pressured to impeach her and that's what happened in the end. Don't underestimate the power of ignorance.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, StarryNight said:

I don't know if Gaga ever said anything this stupid :rip:  remind me of this:oprah:

What she is saying is to stop normailsing Trump as this wonderful president....

End Racism Now

Azor Ahai
Just now, Bio said:

It started just like that. With small online petitions, then small protests. Then the biased media started to play it up and the protests got bigger and bigger to the point where 100,000 people showed up in just a city. The Senate felt pressured to impeach her and that's what happened in the end. Don't underestimate the power of ignorance.

Just because your President was impeached for wrong reasons ( in your opinion) it doesn't mean impeaching is inherently bad. Trump is LITERALLY billionaire corporate overlord that has explicitly stated he will cause danger to the LGBT , black , hispanic and worker communities! He deserves to be impeached EVEN THOUGH THIS ONLINE STUPID PETITION GAGA SHARED MEANS NOTHING :toofunny:

Azor Ahai
3 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I don't know if Gaga ever said anything this stupid :rip:  remind me of this:oprah:

Too bad being a fascist is not the same as being gay...

Jonathanholland
9 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Hitler was elected by the people  is what I'm sure of, IDK the details of the voting system then but this information still stands. Not everyone who is elected by the majority should be respected and accepted. The law isn't moral or right, it just is. All I was trying to achieve with my comparison is that just because he is elected=correct choice or that we shouldnt protest against it.

Hitler was chosen by 44% of the votes. That means that 56% of the people didn't vote for him. But since Weimar Germany had a more party system it's by no means comparable to the elections in the US now days. I see what you mean though, but I think the Hitler comparisement is to easily made these days

Before there was love, there was silence

41 minutes ago, Fay said:

Shes so annoying I cant stand her now

Did you see those tweets? She's standing up against racism and islamophobia and you find that annoying? 

Where is your empathy?

FreePalestine

Archived