Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adina Porter is the real star of Roanoke

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Helxig
2 hours ago, JbGaga said:

Honestly I think this season is horrible... Wtf are these Instagram kids now doing here? s dumb

1 hour ago, Marlboro said:

I didn't really like the Instagram kids either, but I thought it went along with the other characters this season who would do anything for fame/attention (i.e. Agnes, Audrey, Dominic and Sidney). Plus, I thought the kids were another nod/reference to The Blair Witch Project.

They're added in as social commentary! It's making a point about the lengths people go to for something as stupid as a viral video. In this case, literally putting themselves in the way of imminent death.  It's talking about problems in real life. It worked brilliantly, because it's exactly how people can be today. People put themselves in danger and die trying to get that viral video.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

boobtank
3 hours ago, JbGaga said:

Honestly I think this season is horrible... Wtf are these Instagram kids now doing here? s dumb

First perfect illusion was about instagram now this... mother monstahs influence tbh

Glittertinks

I loved her in Episode 9 and I really don't understand why she is not part of the main cast and wasn't submitted for a Golden Globe submission :oprah:

Lona Delery

Just to end this doscussion: She's not main cast because her contract is like that. It's not about the screen time. They chose Evan, Sarah etc for main cast because they have star power.

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived